a.m.r | Punishment in the car pt 1

Smut!
Character: Ally Mayfair-Richards ft Audrey Tindall
No Ivy in this story :D
____________________________

Me and Ally have only been together for about 3 months but I've fallen hard for her. Some people think our relationship is weird because she is more than twice my age but I just think it's hot. I've got a fucking milf all to myself.

Ally is the senator so she has a lot to do and she works very hard. I admire that about her, however I'm quite clingy and needy and I want to spend more time with her, so she made me a deal.

If I went with her to this event she would take the whole weekend off to just focus on us. I really hate social gatherings and I suck at socializing but I agreed because I wanted to have her all for myself on the weekend.

So here we are, in the car going to this years biggest event. I don't even know what it's for. Charity? Politics? Who knows.

As we start getting closer I start grow anxious and my breathing gets heavier. Ally looked at me and placed one hand on my thigh and the other grabbed my hand.

"Hey it's gonna be okay baby. I'll be here with you all night" she kissed my hand to try and calm me down and gave my thigh a light squeeze.

I unconsciously let out a small moan from her actions and she smirked at me.

"Don't start with me y/n or else I'm gonna need to take you home and take care of you at once" she playfully warns me.

This gave me an idea. I know I would pay for it later but it was worth it. I was gonna drive Ally insane. Tease her until she took me home.

I bit my lip and looked her up and down before giving her a small smile. "I don't know what you're talking about" I said as we exited the car and walked into a huge building.

When we finally got inside and got a table there was a lot of people who wanted to talk to Ally. Great. How was I suppose to tease her if she didn't even look at me. I had to gain her attention somehow.

That's when I saw her. The attractive blonde woman whom I've seen many times on TV, Audrey Tindall. She reminded me of Ally in some way, I couldn't really put my finger on it but nevertheless I decided to make my way towards her.

I didn't even know if she liked women but that didn't matter. I just wanted Ally to see us together so she would get a little jealous. That way all her attention would be on me for sure.

She was sitting at the bar so I made my way over, stood beside her and ordered myself a drink.

"I'll have one vodka tonic please" I say to the bartender as I take a seat beside Audrey.

She looks over at me and gives me a small smile while quickly checking me out.

"Hello. I'm Audrey and you are?" she offers me her hand to shake.

"Oh I know who you are. I'm a fan. I'm y/n" I say as I smile back at her while shaking her hand.

"Are you here alone y/n? I find it very hard to believe but maybe I got lucky" she says while biting on her lower lip.

I let out a little giggle before meeting her eyes. "No I'm not actually but she's so busy it feels like I am"

"Oh I see, I'm sorry if I bothered you. I should go" she gave me a sad smile before starting to get up.

"Hey wait a minute. I came up to you because I wanted to talk and well I was hoping you could help me out" I took her hand sitting her down again.

"Help you in what way? I just want to make it clear that I'm not gonna try anything with you if you are in a relationship you know".

"Oh god no that's not what I meant" I gave her an embarrassed chuckle. "I was just hoping that me talking to you would get her attention maybe"

She smirked a little. "I see, you wanna make her a little jealous. Well is it working? Is she watching us?" she asked.

I looked around only to find Ally glaring at me and Audrey, more so Audrey than me.

"Yeah definitely" I smiled at her.

"Well I should go than, I don't want to get in trouble" she winked at me and I gave her a quick "thank you" before she left.

I looked at Ally as she was approaching me. She looked angry. She was so hot when she was angry.

Even though my original plan had been to tease her I think this worked even better because she just grabbed my arm and told me we where leaving.

A moment later we were in the car on our way home and Ally had yet to speak to me. I felt kind of bad at the moment but I knew it would pass and we'd have amazing make up sex at home so I decided to work her up a bit.

I put my had on her upper thigh and started to caress it. This made Ally shift in her seat but I could tell she tried not to. She wanted to play hard to get, maybe she was still angry.

"Mommy" I said as I gave her thigh a little squeeze. "I need you so bad".

Ally pulled over on the side of the road and looked at me.

"What the fuck was that y/n? You think you can flirt with other women and get away with it but oh baby you're wrong. Mommy's gonna need to punish you for your behavior"

"But mommy I wasn't flirting" I gave her my best puppy dog eyes but Ally still glared at me.

"You ignored me so I wanted to get your attention. You made me so horny before we went in and I wanted to teases you a little, mommy" Ally raised an eyebrow at me.

"You wanted to tease me? That's a bad girl y/n. You knew mommy was working and you still wanted to distract me? Get in the backseat" she said in her dom voice that turned me on so much.

"Yes mommy" I said and practically threw myself in the backseat.

"I'm gonna spank your pretty little ass red so ass up babygirl"

I do as I'm told and bend over so my ass is in the air. Ally flips my skirt over and drags her thumb over my soaked slit.

"Ohh god Ally" I moan out as I feel her starting to rub my clit over my panties.

"It's mommy now y/n" she said and gave my ass a light smack before dragging my panties down.

I whimper as I felt the cold air hit my wet center and I got even wetter when I felt her eyes on my pussy.

______________________
Pure smut in pt2
Btw stream Lana's new album Chemtrails over the Country club✌🏼