c.g | subject of my dirty fantasies pt 3

Characters: Cordelia Goode
________________________

"Don't stop my darling, I can feel how close you are"

I freeze as I hear the headmistress voice echoing through the room. I stop breathing and for a moment I think I'm gonna pass out. She is awake and very aware of what I'm doing. I'm screwed, I'm literally gonna end it all.

"Something wrong sweetheart? You were almost there, weren't you? You almost came right here in my bed but now you've stopped, why is that?" she whisperers as I feel her body shifting towards me.

I'm suddenly aware of that I've stopped breathing and gasp for air. She just chuckles at me in a raspy sexy tone.

"Now now, what's wrong? Am I not the one you're thinking about when you masturbate yourself?" she says and I can her that she has a smile on her lips. Those perfect lips.

"How do you know..." I start but choke on my words. "I'm so so s-sorry Cordelia" I finally manage to get out and I feel my panic starting to form.

"Just breath honey" she says and lays her hand on me once again almost like she could feel how stressed I became. I don't know if she meant to calm me but I almost moan at that, she feels so good and she's only touching my arm.

"How do I know you were thinking about me?" She continues. "I'm the fucking supreme. I have felt the way you look at me, darling. And I have felt your frustration every single night since you came here. I know what you need because I can feel every emotion you're feeling".

I finally turn my head a glance at her but immediately regret my actions when I see the look on her face. Her eyes are gleaming and looking at me so intensely I feel like I want to melt. Her cheeks are flushed, does she look turned on? No that can't be, I can't think anymore when she looks at me like that and my embarrassment is still washing over me.

"Why don't you take your hand out of your panties and let mine replace it?"

"Yes!" I blurt out before thinking and she just laughs at me.

"There is the excitement I was waiting for, good girl!" She smiles and grabs my face, forcing me to look at her right in the eyes, those damned eyes...

"I have been waiting for you, my love. Every time I have felt your arousal I've been close to coming to your room at night" she whispers sensually into my ear while letting her fingers explore my chin and neck. "I wanted to slip into your bed and take your dirty little hands from your pussy and devour you"

I moan quietly as she works her magic fingers over my neck. Her hands are warm and soft and her touch sends tingles all over my body.

I can feel her start to pull at my arm, a silent command to take it out from my pants and of course I do what she wants. I would let this woman do anything to me.

"Tell me you want me to touch you y/n" she commands.

I look at her for a minute because I can't believe this is happening. The Cordelia Goode is sharing a bed with me and now wants to make all my fantasies come true.

"I don't want you to touch me Cordelia" I say as I look her straight in the eyes. "I need you to touch me"

She smirks at me and licks her plump lips before asking "where do you need me, darling?"

I take her hand in mine and place it on the lower part of my stomach.

"Can you really feel what I'm feeling?" I ask.

She's breathing heavily as she answers me. "Yes y/n, every single thing".

I quickly get embarrassed thinking about it but Cordelia senses it and calms me down.

"I like how wet you get for me, the power I have over you is exhilarating. I don't even need to use any magic to make you go weak for me" she whispers in ny ear and leaves small bites and kisses over my ear and neck.

And with that she moves her hand down towards were I need her the most. Every inch of my skin that she touches burns in the most amazing way and she leaves a trail of pleasure all over my stomach and down my thighs. She is making me feel so good that I can't keep quiet anymore. I hum and moan out when she drags my clothes down and parts my legs.

When I'm open for her she leans over my body and starts to kiss me. Starting from my neck up to my lips. When she takes my lips with hers she's dominant and takes whatever she wants. She parts my lips and slips her tongue in, deepening the kiss. When we stop my lips are swollen and I'm out of breath.

"I will make you feel good now, so you can finally fall asleep" she winks before going down on me.

I can feel her breath between my legs before I finally feel her tongue on me. She presses it flat and licks me from my opening all the way up to my clit, were she stopped and closed her lips around my most sensitive spot.

"Oh god Cordelia!" I cry out as I wrap my legs tightly around her.

"I'm no god sweetheart, but I'll worship you as if you were one"

And she did. She kept alternating between sucking and licking my clit until my legs started to shake.

"Ohh more! Please!" I moan out as I feel her tongue enter me.

"You want my fingers inside?" she asked and made eye contact with me.

She licked her lips as I told her yes.

"I'll be careful with you. I wouldn't want to break you now that I finally have my hands on you" she added with a wink before I felt her slander fingers stroking my entrance.

Her fingers slipped in easily since she got me so wet and when she started moving them inside me she kept eye contact with me the whole time.

"I like the look you get on your face when your so so close" she whispered and I thought I would loose my mind.

She pumps her fingers in and out of me fast and I felt the pressure build up, so close to the final peak, to what I've been fantasizing about for so long.

I can feel myself staring to clench around her fingers and so does she because she finally breaks the eye contact between us and whispers "I'm gonna make you cum with my mouth" before lowering her head between my legs once again.

I start moaning even louder, we've surely woken up the entire coven by now but I can't make myself care about anything other then my release and the beautiful woman that's giving it to me.

"Cordelia! Cordelia, my god!" I scream out one last time as I come from feeling her fingers roughly penetrating me while her lips are around my swollen clit.

I grip her hair as I make her lift her head up so I can look at her. My breathing is still uneven when her eyes meet mine again, and I can see a glimmer in them that wasn't there before. She licks her lips and brings her wet fingers to my face.

"Taste yourself" was all she said before her fingers entered my mouth.

I sucked and licked her fingers clean.

"Good girl y/n" she said with a smile and pulled her fingers out.

"How about we finally go to sleep, hmm?"