Chapter 9-The Live

Mark wakes everyone up and tells us the plan for the day. For the next four hours we set up for the end of Unus Annus. It's 11:50 and everyone was getting ready. Ethan, me, and Felix wearing black for Unus and Mark, Terra, and Jack wearing white suits for Annus while Amy wore half black and white.

   Amy and Terra went into the room where they could control all the sounds. Ethan and Mark go sit in their chairs in front of the camera and got ready. My alarm goes off meaning it's 11:59. "One minute until twelve. " I say

   "y/n why don't you come sit with us." Mark says

   "Uh I might later." I tell him

   "She's camera shy." Terra's voice says from above.

   "Shut up Terra." I shout.

   "You shouldn't be camera shy you're very pretty." Ethan says making me blush.

   "Aw." Mark gives a sappy smile.

   "Thanks Ethan I'll join in later." I say smiling

   "Five..four...three..two..one." Amy says and the live starts. The timer counts down ten seconds and then shows Mark and Ethan.

   "It's time." Mark says and pauses. "Finally. After a full year of waiting, making videos, making memories we're here at the end. And I thank you so much for joining us here. Thank you Ethan for being here with me."

   "Oh thank you for being here with me." They say and look at eachother.

   "Now the time is ticking and it's not just ticking for me. Not just ticking for you. But for all of  us."

   "Every single one of us has the same clock ticking. For us our time just so happens to be over. But your time is not over yet."

   "No"

   "So remember as we look back at this one year that we had our Unus Annus remember that you still have time and that- if you're here with us at the end what really matters is that we're here together and we get to say goodbye."

   "So that you all so much for taking time out of your day to be with us for this one final event. Let's look back, let's reflect, and let's have one final good day."

   "And for those of you who are still holding onto hope. I'm sorry to say that there is none. Unus Annus is ending live on this stream. When the clock strikes zero we will be hitting the delete button together." Mark says and the music changes. "Not quite the music I was hoping for at this junction." Ethan starts to laugh and so does Mark. "Put on the sad music. There it is. We'll be saying goodbye together saying goodbye together saying goodbye to the year. Can we do some crossfades of these together?"

   "Yea."

   "We'll be saying goodbye to everything that we've done saying goodbye to each other and saying goodbye to 364 banger videos."

   "Every single one a beautiful piece of art now while we may go today we will join the ranks of Davinci, Beethoven, others."

   "Pretty much anyone born before 1880 who is dead we will be joining."

   "Yea in a hall of fame if you will because nothing will ever top this."

   "I have something profound. What is every graveyard but humanities hall of fame."

   "Beautiful." Ethan says and they gasp dramatically

   "I can't believe it." Mark says

   "So sit back, relax and don't cry because it's over."