'★,。・:*:・゚'☆New Home'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Začít od začátku

You: "I'm going now everyone, don't break anything while I'm gone!"

Santana: "How long will you be gone?"

You: "I'm not sure."

Santana: "Stay a bit longer."

You: "Love to Santana, really.. But we want this to be done so we get to move into our new home nice and quick. Later!"

The villains give you a short bye in return before going back to doing whatever. It didn't take that long for you to reach Mrs Smith's room and knock on the door. Door opens and you're greeted by the ravenette, her brown eyes light up when seeing you.

Mrs Smith: "Ah you're here come in, you can make yourself comfortable on the couch."

Once seated the woman briefly tells you more about the house in its current state and everything else needed to know. In return letting you ask all the questions concerning it.

Mrs Smith: "Well that must be everything I had to tell you, so I'll give you the keys, documents and all of that."

She hands you a rather thick heavy folder and the keys for the building.

You: "Wait but I thought you would show me around that house?"

Mrs Smith: "I would really like to show you around myself, but I have other matters to attend to concerning my deceased husband and more. All of your things should be there as far as I know so you can immediately settle in. Maybe I'll visit you for an inspection later this month once all of this is taken care of."

You: "Alright I understand. And thank you again for this offer. Have a nice day Mrs. Smith!"

She nods smiling and tells you goodbye before you leave her to herself again. With the new folder and keys in your (skin tone) hands you hurry back, but before you could open the door yourself someone else beat you to it.

Doppio: "(Y/n)! Oh w-wait let me help you."

The pink haired boy takes the folder out of your hands, the unexpected weight pulling him down a little almost tripping over his own feet. Standing up straight he brings the item to the table in the living room where most of the villains are, switching through different channels on the TV as if its the most interesting thing in the world. Once they notice you enter their eyes turn to your form. You would lie if you say it doesn't make you a tiny bit nervous, you still haven't got used to all the attention of so many people at the same time.

Valentine: "Well? When will the two of you go? And what else did she say?"

You: "Actually she can't do that."

Dio: "What do you mean she can't do it."

You: "Basically, we can move in already today! She has important things to do but it's alright with her if we already settle in and so on and so forth."

Kira: "You're saying "we", so does that mean she knows about us?"

Diego: "She can't right? Right."

You: "I did say I have a few friends who need a place to stay and mentioned that you guys love to cosplay so she wouldn't be concerned of your looks, if she sees you all at her visit."

All villains: "What's a "cosplay"?"

You: 'Ah right. Cosplay wasn't a real thing in their time was it.?'

*~Small time skip brought to you by tequila Joseph~*