'★,。・:*:・゚'☆A blessing in disguise'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): last name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

Medicine in hand you just now made it in front of the apartment building, fiddling with the keys to find the one which opens the entrance. You worked a bit longer but it was worth it after the last troubling hours earlier today. You also visited (F/n) on your way home and got some drinks and food for the villains as well which you plan on giving them after they feel better. Together you walked back until you had to part ways, telling them everything that happened today. She/He comforted you and wished you luck in case something else might happen. Twisting the matching key for the entrance you make your way inside.

You: 'I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about that weird vision I saw...'

Right. Once it was your break and you were just sitting down and eating, an image of a middle aged man entered your vision for a short second who you didn't recognized. He was unconscious and seemed to be locked up in some kind of small space, like a storage room of some sort. But you weren't sure. You get pulled out of your thoughts when a woman approaches you and asks with a hint of worry.

Woman: "Excuse me, do you live one floor above?"

You: "Uh yes. Why?"

Woman: "Oh good, you see my husband went to the next floor to...well. He heard a lot of noises coming from the room above us and wanted to talk or rather how I would call it, "yell and complain" at the person living there. But he's been gone for hours now."

You: "I see... Why haven't you searched for your husband then? I'm assuming this is your room right there right?"

Woman: "Yes. We just got our apartment room not to long ago, I don't want to get into trouble with him just because of something ridiculous like this. It's not the first time where we got kicked out just because of him. And he also doesn't like me leaving the room without his permission. So, if you see him please let me know."

You: "I will."

You: 'Why do I have a feeling it's my room she's talking about. Who am I kidding of course it is, it couldn't have been someone else's.'

Walking up the stairs and towards your room you open up the door a short greeting leaving your lips. There's no response but what you immediately notice is the darkness you just walked in. All the windows are shut not letting even a beam of light enter the whole space.

You: "I swear I left the curtains open, how could they close themselves? I'm just gonna get my phone out."

Rummaging through your bag you pull out said (f/c) item and turn on the light, shielding your eyes from the sudden brightness. With the help of the light, you get over to the windows careful to not step onto something knowing the apartment room is still not cleaned up from all the mess and open the curtains. It starts to get dark outside so it's alright and you don't have to worry giving a few of them a sunbath.

You: "Just as I thought, the room is still a mess. I shouldn't really expect those little guys to actually clean all of this. Hey wait a sec."

You mumble out your last few words once your (e/c) find something amiss. The storage door is literally just barely hanging off the hinges. Some pieces of the walls laying on the floor around. Slowly you approach it about to open the door carefully, only to freeze once a pair of gloved hands place themselves on your shoulders and a voice whispers into your ear.