My hero academia

Izuku left a few minutes ago leaving me alone with my thoughts. Izuku Midoriya, green sheep wooly looking hair, big piercings green eyes, his frecel-dotted face, his height, his build, heck even his choice of clothing, being a white t-shirt with the word shirt written on it in japanese and a pair of blue jeans matches a character bearing the same name from my favorite anime, My Hero academia, to a T. His hair was real and looked naturally green too. Could I actually be in the MHA universe?

That, that would make sense if I'm being honest. It would explain why I don't exist, the year, and Izuku. That's a big thing to claim, I'm not sure if I fully believe that that's the case, I need something that is indisputable, some 'I-rest-my-case' kind of evidence to set my mind at ease. Quirks. How did I forget about quirks, or 'Individuality' in japanese. If I am remembering correctly, that was the thing that drew me to the show. It was the same thing that drew me to my favorite book series, 'The world of Xanth' by Piers Anthony, everyone had some special skill that sets them apart from the person next to them. If I could find a person with a mutant quirk or someone performing a supernatural act and no one bats an eye, I'll know without a doubt that this is the MHA universe!

I hear a knock at the door before it opens, revealing the nice doctor holding a tray of food. My stomach starts to growl and I realize I haven't eaten all day. Well at least sease I woke up, I don't have a clock in my room. They set the tray on my lap and pull a chair up next to my bed.

"I realize I never introduced myself, even in an informal manner, I am Dr. Ito. It is very nice to meet you." They say in English.

"Pleaser to make your acquaintance Dr. Ito, what are your pronouns? I feel so guilty when I get them wrong." I tell them. They smile like I had just given them the best gift they have ever gotten.

"My pronouns are He/Him" He says, "More people need to be like you and be consins of pronouns. I try my best but I forget very often to ask. Anyways my shift ended a few minutes ago and I wanted to talk with you a bit, ask a few questions as well. Tell me, how did my assistant tell you about the situation we are in?"

I think for a moment, should I tell him the truth? If I did, how would he react? Would he be mad at the other person who was in here? Would the clipboard person be mad at me? I take a deep breath and decide to tell him the truth, "They didn't, I overheard them talking to someone outside of the room over the phone. They said I didn't exist and implied they thought I'm crazy by saying you guys decided to humor me. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry? You did nothing wrong, do you feel like this is your fault?" Dr. Ito says confused.

"It is my fault!" I say, "If I hadn't tried to kill my self I wouldn't be here and they wouldn't have met me and they wouldn't have had to make the phone call and and and." I stutter out before realising my mistake. Dr. Ito's expression shifts to one of empathy.

"I'm going to have to inform the person who will be taking you in of this." He sadly says, "She might not be able to take you in afterall." Someone was going to take me in and I might have just ruined it. No one wants a broken girl the'd have to look after almost constantly to make sure they don't jump off a bridge or something like that. "Tomorrow we will be doing some tests to make sure you're in good physical condition and asking you more questions. In the meantime, you go ahead and eat your dinner and get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

Dr. Ito leaves the room and closes the door. I look down at the food in my lap, salmon, noodles, rice, eggplant and beef, brockley, and some kind of salad. It looks better than any hospital food I have ever seen in the U.S., too bad the discussion ruined my appetite. Even though I am very reluctant to eat, I slowly start eating my meal, knowing I need nourishment and I don't want to upset the person who made this meal for me. After a few bites my appetite returns and I finish my meal quickly, then set the tray on the chair Dr. Ito had pulled over. I take off my jacket and clutch it in one of my hands as I use the other to lift the blanket over me. Resting my head on the pillow, I turn on to my side and curl up into a ball, clutching my jacket to my chest and burying my face in the old fabric hiding my jacket from site. I close my eyes and sing a song hoping to stop the conversation from ruining my chances of a good night's sleep.

When you have thoughts that you want gone,

All you have to do is sing this song.

The music and the melody will lull you to sleep,

And the beat will drive away your thoughts until the morning.

When you have thoughts that you want gone,

All you have to do is sing this song.

If you fill you mind with this little tune,

For any other thoughts you won't have room.

When you have thought that you want gone,

All you have to do is sing this song.

With a beat strong and true, just like your heart,

Bid you thoughts ado, you'll have to part.

When you have thoughts that you want gone,

All you have to do is sing this-ZzZzZz