ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴇxᴏʀᴄɪsᴛ

Start from the beginning

"I'm here to exorcise you two!!" He vowed snapping Ren from his thought and making him panic "Prepare to die, Hanako, Ren!!" Kou screamed jumping and the umbrella ready to hit him "Don't worry Ren it's going to be ok" Hanako whisper to Ren after noticing the panic in Ren.

Swoosh

Hanako and Ren dodge just by moving to the side just when the umbrella was going to hit them "Exorcise us, Eh? I don't think you can pull it off." Hanko grabs the top of the umbrella from hitting him "You don't, do you" suddenly the top of the umbrella was crackling lightning surprising Hanako and Ren who eyes widen " Well, too bad Hanako."

"...Ngh!!" yelled Hanko as lighting crackle from his body pushing him back and hitting the floor with a "thud" "Hanako-Kun!!" yelled both Ren and Yashiro running to Hanako body "This is an anti-evil artifact that has been handed down through my family for generations-the Raiteijou! It's a spirit staff that turns its user's spirit energy into demon-vanquishing lightning that zaps evil!" Kou said and reviling what was under the cloth, a staff "And you touch it with your bare hands! You must be pretty dense!!".

"Ugh..." Ren steps in front of Hanako trying to protect him "p-please stop!" Ren wailed not liking that Hanako is in pain "It's over!!" Kou screamed running to both Hanako and Ren and his staff raises.

"Stop!"

Suddenly scream Yashiro standing and stretching her arms beside her protecting Ren and Hanako stoping the boy "Who watch out!" the boy said almost stumbling toward Yashiro "You stupid idiot! Don't just jump in front of..." snap the boy but stops after having a good look of Yashiro "...me dammin-.....uh darn it. Miss..." fluster Kou couldn't for words making Ren look at what just happen and the sudden attitude of the boy change quickly.

"Um, and you are...?" Kou asks smiling and flusters and his face heating on his face "Nene Yashiro a first-year in the high school division. I'm Hanako Kun and Ren-Kun's assistant and friend!" Yashiro confidently said still protecting Ren and Hanako "and if you do anything else mean to them, I'm gonna get really mad!" Yashiro scream and while she was talking Hakujoudai and Harujoudai were seem floating close as if they were communicating "Huh....? wait, but they are super-evil supernatural....and uh...I have to exorcise them for the sake of our school..." stammered the boy.

"Hanako-Kun and Ren-Kun aren't bad super-naturals! They even helped me and Ren doesn't look to be the one to hurt someone!" Yashiro objects but then Kou grabs her from the shoulder "Are you nut-er you've got tt all wrong...miss!!" the boy argued "They are not just any supernatural. It took all of my grandma's strength to seal away Hanako-san of the toilet. He's a really diabolical spirit! and look, he uses that carving knife for a weapon. THat's proof that he used it as a weapon while he was alive too. He used that knife to take someone's life and it said to be Ren and when Ren was killed, he decided to do the same to others that come to near him, He may look innocent but that just a trap! He used it to get closer to them and trick them so he can do the same that happen to him!" Kou said making Yashiro's eyes widen by the discovering.

While that happens Ren's eyes widened at what Kou just said he knew the truth but hearing it like that hurt him ‵T-that not true...H-Hanko-Kun d-didn't kill me‵ he thought clutching his hand to his chest and here Hanako groan making him turn to see that he was standing up, he was going to say something but Hanako silence him with pointing his finger to his mouth and doing a "shh" sound, nodding his head Ren that he understands he stands put and watch as Hanako walks behind Yashiro "No You've lying..." Yashiro said not thrusting what he said "They are fooling you senpai!"

"You can't trust them!!" Yashiro looks down sad at the discovery not wanting to thrust what she just heard "You're just gonna be...another..." A knife was pointed at his neck "Aww" the boy look to see Hanako and his arms wrap around Yashiro's shoulder "our secrets are out." He said amber irises looking at the boy, Yashiro unmoving or even trying to escape. Kou jumps back and Hanako free Yashiro from his hold standing and standing beside Ren who eyes widened and there wasn't a spark in them sonly dull (e/c) staring back at Yashiro who was clutching her hands scared. "Haah we were hoping to keep it to ourselves a while longer..." wrapping his arm around Ren he sneered "Come here Hakujoudai." Hakujoudai swirls around Hanako's arm "You're right. I did kill a human being..."