𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙭𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1 )

"Over there" a young boy with blond hair wearing traditional clothing carrying a sword sheath with a strap over his left shoulder in front of him was a supernatural that looks like a spider. the supernatural was already beaten up and cracks on their body and with a final blow from the sword they fell apart "I'm amazed he has such skill at only eight years old." a person nearby said while the boy look at was the supernatural used to be "I'd expect nothing less of the eldest Minamoto boy." another said with a spear on hand.

Hiding in some bushes was a young Kou with his red traffic-safety amulet on a string and around his neck as a necklace looking at his brother amazed and on his hold is a horsetail plant "Nii-chan You're awesome!" running out of the bush he hugs his brother surprising him "Kou...you followed me again? I told you to stay in your room. It's not safe." scored the older boy but Kou didn't listen "Nii-chan! I promise I'm gonna be just like you someday!!" Kou said looking up at his brother with stars in his eyes and a smile on his face "I'll be stronger! YAAH! And I'll beat up aaallll the supernatural!!" running around waving the horsetail plant around as if it was a sword.

The wonder Minamoto was quiet looking at how happy was his brother before smiling "I'll be looking forward to it." He said patting Kou's head making Kou grin at him 'That's what I always wanted but....'

Now back at the present time a group of boys walk down the corridor Kou with them and his raiteijou disguises as a black umbrella. He looks at Hanako, Ren, and their respective will-o-wisp as his friend and him pass them.

.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.゜

At the old section of the school roof, there was a group of friends "You want our personal data? What are you gonna uses it for pervert." Hanako said squishing Kou shoulder while Ren was beside him looking confuse "It is not p-p-pervented! I'm doing a compatibility horoscope!" fluster Nene said showing them the page of the book and squish Kou's shoulder "Why do that I already know that Ren and I are compatible already" Hanako noted making Ren more confuse "umm, Why are yáll squishing me...?" finally Kou asks well they were all sitting by a bench and Nene was on his left side while Hanako and Ren on his other side nor only that but a mokke was on top of Kou's head.

"Because Yashiroo won't leave us alone." Hanako said "Because you two won't tell me anything Hanako-Kun, Ren-Kun" Yashiro objected. Ren glance at the mokke that was on to of Ku's head before looking back at their little argument "All I'm asking you two for is your real name, blood type, family structure, and date of death! meanie!".

"Why would you need a date of death for a compatibility horoscope?" "n-now, how..." cath in the middle of this Ren and Kou try to think of a way to stop this. Kou grabbing the mokke that was on top of his head " come o. If you wanna do a compatibility horoscope do it with one of your crushes. like Minamoto-senpai or somebody." Hanako said looking at the distance. "Minamoto-sempai?" peaking KOu interest he looks at Hanako with mokke on hand he squishes their cheek and stretching them.

"M-Minamoto-sempai wasn't a crush so much as, like, a dream! like a TV personality of a pop star. You're happy just watching them, even knowing you can never be together. He's the student council president, and He's handsome and nice and so smart..." Ren looks at Yashiro who was already fanaticizing about the older Minamoto "hee hee...Minamoto-sempai...whar a charming prince..." Ren and the corner of his eyes then saw a tall and slim boy, with blond hair slightly spikier and longer around the base of his neck than Kou and blue eyes.

Wearing the standard high school division uniform, but with a long-sleeved cream-colored blouse with folded back sleeves instead of the usual short-sleeved blue blouse worn by most of the other male students. He also wears a red-and-white Student Council armband on his left arm and on his hold is a black clipboard with some papers clipped onto it. "Why thank you..." the boy said behind Yashiro making her turn frighten to see it was the boy she was talking about. he smiles warmly at her "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to frighten you," he said sparkle surrounding his figure. "M-MI-MI-MI-MI-MI-MI-MINAMOTO-SENPAI!?" fluster Yashiro backs aways fastly .