Chapter 1

Isaiah was the middle child in a family of seven, Zoey was the eldest at 18, then Isaac who was 16, next was Isaiah he was 14, finally there was Josiah who was 8 years of age and Elsie who was 8 months old. Mark and Sue were the parents of all five siblings.
Isaiah was very intelligent, he was a genius at maths and science but his talent lay in music. He could play violin, cello, clarinet, flute and piano. Most people didn't know Isaiah. He mostly kept to himself but he did have one friend. Arthur was friendly but him and Isaiah didn't really share many interests. Arthur was more of the sporty type whereas Isaiah mostly liked video games. Arthur usually hung round with his own group and only sometimes spoke to Isaiah, yet Isaiah still classed Arthur as a good friend.

It was Josiah's birthday, everyone had gathered in the living room. Friends and family were in the living room chatting away. Isaiah hadn't always been that good at party's so stayed in his room playing world of Warcraft. "Isaiah?" Sue yelled.
"Yeah?" He replied not even taking his eyes of the game.
"Can you come down? auntie Jane is leaving now."
"Ok, one sec" he said pausing the game. Isaiah tried to get up but he couldn't. His legs and arms had become weak.
"Isaiah?!" Sue shouted.
"Yeah, mum one sec," Isaiah was panicking. What was up with his body? Isaac came up to see what was taking him so long.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"I can't get up" Isaiah said struggling.
"Seriously, stop joking." Isaac laughed.
"I can't !" He replied. Isaac tried helping him up. He pulled his arm and fell back. Isaac ran out. He didn't want to embarrass Isaiah in front of his family so whispered to Mark who was talking to Uncle Sam. Mark ran upstairs. Isaiah was crying.
"What's up?!?" Mark questioned,
"I don't know? I can't move" Isaiah wept. Mark carried him
to the car and they drove to the hospital.
They waited to see a doctor. Tests were done all night, blood tests, scans, it was all a lot to take in but the morning came soon.
Isaiah woke up, he could move but not fully. He had breakfast. Lifting his hand to his mouth was like lifting a 10-pound weight. What was going on? So many questions riddled Isaiah's brain.