Chapter 24~

Author's POV:-

"When it all started... Why don't you tell us about this" Her mother asking after calming down.

"I don't want him to harm You"Riddhima replied.

"Why don't we complaint to police" Her mother said like she give best idea.

"This is not going to work"Riddhima tried to make her mom understand that he is powerful.

Her mom became silent but then she asked Riddhima a question.

"Did he forced you for this child" Riddhima shook at head.

"No Mom he didn't.I want this child"Riddhima said.

"A child of your rapist" Her mom stood from her place.

"MOM" Riddhima did not believe how her mom is talking.

"Wait...I understand he-he is keeping you with him because of this child.Once the child come in this world he will kick you out or he will kill you" Her mom said.

"No...He will not" Riddhima said.

"He is using you. I am sure if girl will born he will kill her also.I know these type of people.They need heir that's it nothing more" Her mom said placing her hand on Riddhima's face with care.

"He is not like this,Mom. He love this child" Riddhima said.

"Yes, he only love this child" Her mom said.

"What are saying,Mom. He loves me. He told me" Riddhima was not believing her mother.

"He don't. He is using you"Her mom was keep saying one thing.

"No Mom. He wanted to start his life with me and this baby" Riddhima placed her hand on her baby bump.

"Why are you taking his side"Her mom was frustrated.

"Don't tell me you start loving him. Riddhima how can you. How could you. He killed Kabir and you are start loving murderer" Her mom has sacred look on her face.

"He didn't killed kabir.It was someone else" Riddhima said in low tone.

"And you believe him. Kabir's brother himself investigate his case. He found out that Vansh was threatening you. He even told us but we never believed him. We always thought you get killed" Her mom said.

"Yes....I do believe him"Riddhima looked at her mother.

"Are you out of your mind. Why don't you understand once this child will come he will kill you"Her mother hold Riddhima's shoulder.

"Why are you not understanding anything. He loves me first then this child. Even this child is not his"She yelled.

"This is Kabir's child not his."Her mother look at her.

She sit on bed.

"What is happening in your life"She placed her hand on her head.

"Why you. Why my daughter" Her voice was holding pain.Pain of seeing her daughter like this.

"Why my daughter God"Her mother start crying.

"Mom please don't. Vansh is really nice Mom.He care for ke like Kabir used to do.He took so much care of this child too" Riddhima said.

"You forget Kabir"Her mom said.

"No,Mom.He was part of me and he will be.Maybe I can move on but his memories.He-He himself stay with me"Tears formed in her eyes.

"This child is his.He knew that.He wanted to tell me but-"She breakdown.

Her mother hold near her.

"I wanted to die but when I find out about my pregnancy this give me hope to live.I used to hate Vansh but now these months changed everything"She was crying.

"My life is messed up. I don't know what I feel.I have no idea what I wanted"She opened her heart.

"If some part of me accepted to move on with Vansh then another said I am betraying Kabir. What should I do"Her mother understand her.

"Riddhima first clear to yourself what you want in your life. Your life is changed"Her mother cupped Riddhima's face.

"I just know,Kabir wanted your happiness and your smile. Now you have his part with you"Her said looking at her baby bump.

"This is betraying" Riddhima said.

"You said Vansh loves You"Riddhima nodded.

Her mother smiled.

"But mom when you didn't knew that this is Kabir's child. You were saying me how can I accept rapist child and how can I love him"Riddhima said.

"Yes I don't want this but this is your happiness. A mother can only wish for her child's happiness. When he is accepting Kabir's child then I am wrong" Riddhima look at her mother.

"He might threatened us but he is accepting Kabir's child as his then I can say he is good guy. You yourself told me how much he love this child and took care of this child"Her mother said.

"And he even love you first then this child"Her mother smiled.

"Mom........ he doesn't know that this child is Kabir's. According to him this child is his and I am seven and half months pregnant but according to him I am 6 months pregnant" Her mother was not believing what her daughter was saying.

"Why you lied to him"Her mother asked.

"I didn't,Mom.He himself thought this is his child and I don't have audacity to tell him truth" Riddhima said.

"You are playing with his emotions"He mother said.

"I know"Ruddhima looked down.

"You know and still you are doing this. Why you didn't tell him before"Her mother asked.

"if I had told him truth he would kill my child"She covered her baby bump life she us protecting her child.

"He wouldn't" Her mother said.

"Mom he-"Her mother cut her off.

"If he truly loved you then he wouldn't"With that her mother left the room leaving Riddhima all cogitation.

Her parents left after Sometime.

"Think about your future"Her mother said before leaving.

Riddhima entered in kitchen to drink water.

"You lied.This child is Kabir's" A glass of water fell from her hand when she heard this.

Surprise....🤗🤗

2 updates already.

Why Riddhima was taking Vansh's side? Well we know 😁

Sooner or later Truth always come out.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye.