Chapter 17~

Author's POV:-

It's been a month since Riddhuma found out she is going to be a mother.

You can see changes in her body.Riddhima trying her best to hide with from everyone specially from Vansh.

But the maid who worked in kitchen always look at her like she is trying to found out everything about Riddhima  but Riddhima always act like there is nothing.

Riddhima placed her hand on her stomach.

A smile appeared on her face and also tears welled up in her eyes.

"I will protect our baby,kabir"Riddhima said.

"When our baby will come in this world,I will tell our baby about you.I will tell our baby that your dad w-was so brave and he l-love you so much" Her voice start cracking.

"Kabir"She called his name.

"I-I want you back. Why you leave me, Kabir"She sobbed.

"Plea-Please kabir.I am missing you, I am missing your touch, I am missing your voice.I am everything.I need you with me"She cried.

Suddenly someone yanked her hairs from behind.

"Ahh"She yelped because of sudden pain.

"You didn't listen to me" Vansh said and turned her holding her hairs.

"Van-sh don't"She tried to stop him.

"Haven't I told you to say his name otherwise I will cut your tongue but no.You want me to do something worse"He snarled and pushed her back.

Because of jolt she turned and her stomach was about to hit table when she placed her on table to prevent this hit.

She was shocked.

"He will kill my baby"This is the only thought which was running in her mind.

She was taking heavy breathes.

She turned to him. He was moving toward her.

"Please Vansh stay.You are not in your sense"She said showing him her palm.

"Yes,so you can remember that bastard"He said holding her shoulder in tight grip.

"Van-sh...It hurts"She said trying to get out from his hold.

"I think you forget what I did with you last time"He growled holding.

Riddhima's eyes brimmed with tears when she remembered that night when he raped her.

"I think I need to remind you again"He said pushing her on bed.

Her heart beats become fast when she saw him removing her tie.

She stood from her place.

"Vansh,please don't"She said but he didn't listen.

Then only one thing come in her mind and that was 'Run'.

She tried to run but he was more fast.His hands circled around her waist.

His tight was so tight.

"Vansh leave"She pushed his hands.

But he only jolted her and then suddenly hold her hairs and was about to slap her when she speak in fright.

"I am pregnant,Vansh.Please don't"She closed her eyes in fear.

She feel his hold was loosen up.

She slowly open her eyes.

Vansh was completely shocked and surprised.

He left her hairs.

"You are pregnant"He said in whisper.

He wiped her tears.

"I-I am sorry...I-I"He was not able to speak.

She thought Vansh would get angry but after seeing him like this was making her confused.

"Are not you angry"She asked.

"Why would I.This is our baby.Infact I am very happy"He said.

Riddhima's POV:-

He is thinking this baby is his.

Oh God!

"Why don't you tell me before"He asked.

"I-I found out just tomorrow"I lied.

He quickly hugged me.

I can't tell him truth.

He broke hug and make me sit on bed.

He caressed my face.

"I am sorry I did that but when I heard his name from your mouth it boiled my blood but in anger I hurt you and was about to hurt our baby"He said placing his hand on my stomach.

Yes.You were about to hurt our baby but mine and Kabir's baby not yours.

A tera slipped from my eyes.

"Don't cry,Riddhima. Now I want to see smile on your face " He said wiping my tears.

How can I smile when you snatched my smile and now this misunderstanding.

"We will start our new life with our baby"He said.

I want to tell him that this is not your baby, this is Kabir's baby but I couldn't.

"Now let's sleep"He said.

How this man suddenly change for this baby which is not his.

He hold my legs and then place them on bed.He then place duvet on me.

Before closing my eyes,I just a little smile on his face.

Now my life become twisted.

Where this misunderstanding lead to?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye!