𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

Osman Bey rode into the tribe at full speed, with Boran Alp and Goktug Alp behind him. He had been checking on the New bazaar when an alp from Kayi had told him of the baskin (raid). He had rushed home, and only when he entered, did he see the dead bodies. But thankfully, it was only dead soldiers, and less fatalities of his own people. Osman wanted to make sure that his family were ok, his brothers, and sisters... and most importantly, his father. He jumped off Karayel, and made his way to the marquee. The alps greeted him with sorrowful eyes, but he took no notice. Boran and Goktug stood outside whilst their Bey entered the marquee. 

'Osman, thank God you are here. We thought you'd never come,' mimicked Hazal, with sarcasm oozing out of her. 

Dundar Bey glared over at her, but she shook it off with her smile. Osman went over to his father, and kissed his hand. Thank Allah, he was safe and away from harm.

'Baba, are you ok! I was worried about you.'Osman enquired, rather scared.

'Don't worry, my son. My family killed all the soldiers before they got to me. But it looks like they weren't after me. Osman... I- .'

'Who were they after, Baba?' He looked around the room. Something blue flashed in his mind. Wait. Hadn't Bala been wearing a blue dress when she left this morning?

'Baba, Where is my beautiful Bala?' Osman tried to compose himself. He looked around at everyone. 

'Gunduz?' Gunduz Bey hung his head low, kicking the rug with his shoe.

'Savci?' Savci Bey leaned on the drawer.

'Selcan Ana?' Selcan sighed a deep sigh, and looked over everyone.

'If no one will tell you Osman, I will. Ba-Bala.......was...kidnapped by Flatyos, and his soldiers.' Selcan breathed, she had let him know.

Osman stared and stared, his anger rising. His Bala. His beautiful wife Bala. The one who me he loved since the day he met her. Bala, with her kind words. Bala, with her caring acts. Bala, with her generosity. His significant other. He made his way to the door, running, but Gunduz and Savci held him back. 

'LEAVE ME ALONE! I NEED TO GET BACK MY WIFE, LEAVE MEEEEEEEEE!!'

'Osman, there's more news. If you go now, you could put her more in danger.'

'What's the "more news"? Huh, tell me?'

'Bala, is , Bala is pregnant with your child.'

Osman looked on in shock, at his father, and then at everyone else. His anger resided, but them fumed back up, he needed to get her back.....