𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

As Bala woke up, she looked over to Osman. He smiled at her as she sat up. They both got up, and Bala got dressed. She helped Osman tie up his armbands, and his belt, then proceeded to make breakfast. She poured the ayran into a bowl, and gave it to her husband.

'Why have you woken so early, my Bala?'

'I have decided that today I will stitch Targun's dress.' Bala beamed at her man.

'No Bala, leave that to my mother, Selcan, don't put this hardness on yourself.'

'Osman, I accepted this marriage, and as the older wife, I will have to set the examples.'

'Bala, you are a star, and I love you so much.'

Osman Bey fell into Bala's jet black eyes, full of kindness and love. He could sense the pain in her body. He hated having to get married to Targun, but since Bala accepted, only then did he accept. 

'May I enter!?', shouted Gonca Hatun.

'Please, come in,' replied Osman Bey.

Gonca came in, and nodded respectively to the couple. She beckoned to Bala, who immediately knew what was happening. She looked over to Osman, who signalled to her that she could go. 

As she walked out with Gonca, she turned to her.

'What happened Gonca. Did Boran say something to you?'

'Bala, you'll never guess, Boran, Boran asked me to marry him.'

'Mashallah, and what did you say?'

'B-Bala, I hit--hit him around the head with my pan, I THOUGHT HE WAS JOKING!'

Bala facepalmed at Gonca's stupidity. She genuinely couldn't believe that Gonca thought that Boran's love was fake. When will you learn, she thought. Gonca squealed and pointed. Bala looked towards where she was pointing and saw Boran walking to them.

'Gonca, you stay here, I will talk to Boran Alp myself.'

Bala walked up to Boran, and instantly saw a red mark on his cheek. She made a mental note to never let Gonca have the pan.

'Salam, Boran. It looks like you've been in the wars today .'

'Bala Hatun, how do you cope with Gonca? She decided to whack me in the head with her pan, when I asked her to marry me!'

'Don't worry, she was just making sure that you still loved her!', Bala said nervously.

'Well, of course I'll still love her, she just needs to stop attacking me, I have more wounds than brother Goktug, and he was shot 6 times during the Kulucahisar raid.'

'Eyvallah, I will tell her to stop. In the meantime, if your cheek starts hurting again, apply some of the balm which is in the top left drawer in the medicinal tent.'

'Eyvallah Bala Hatun. Hope your work is easy!', said Boran and walked off.

-𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆

Hey just a little authors note, this is my first time writing. I'm very excited to show a day in the life of Bala Hatun. I hope you all enjoy!

-Zunaira