Suraj: I meant to ask was there any particular person that paid you?

Doc: A guy..I don't know his name...all I know is that he works at the hotel..(Jodha got happy..."maybe that is how he knew I was sick...so he is here...Jalal why are you away from me? Please come to me..." she cries and turns toward the door...as she got closer to the door...she smelled something familiar..she walked out the door and found no one...when she was about to go inside she saw a retreating figure...she knew who it was.."Jalal!!!" she yells...and runs toward the person...yelling Jalal...she manages to catch up to him and turns him around but was shocked to find someone else in his place...she walks away with tears...Suraj catches up to her...

Suraj: Jodha what happened? why were you running

Jodha: Jalal...I know i saw him...

Suraj (sighs): Jodha...listen..I think it is better if we leave...Detective Sameer will call us if he finds anything...it will be better

Jodha (pushes him): If you are not going to believe me or help me then fine...you can go by yourself...I will stay here and find him all on my own...I don't need your help

Suraj (tries to come closer to her): Listen Jodha...we haven't found any evidence, as you stated, of him being here...

Jodha; I don't need any proof to know either...I always listened to my heart and I will continue to do so...either you help me or you don't its your choice..but I won't leave from here without him

Suraj: Fine..I will help you..if you say that he is here then I will trust you...

Jodha: Thanks (she smiles) we should ask the hotel manager since the doctor said that it was one of the staff that hired him...and I bet that it was Jalal...

Suraj: ok let's go back and ask...

Both went back to the hotel...Jodha's heart was beating really fast..."what do I say or do when I see him...I am so happy..Kanha thank you..I found my Jalal because of you...I can't wait anymore...please let me meet him as soon as possible...thank you Kanha..." they went to the reception area...

Suraj: Excuse me miss...I wanted to know if a guy named Jalal worked here?

Receptionist: Am sorry sir but we cannot reveal any information about our employees

Suraj: please it is really important we need to know

Receptionist: I am sorry I cannot do that..if you want you can speak with our manager when he returns from his vacation

Suraj: when will that be?

Receptionist: He will be here next week...