-Chapter 17- Calvary Battle Part 2

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

[Y/n]'s eyes stayed focused on the calm and collective Todoroki whose mind was set on Izuku alone. 'There's no doubt he'll get the points he wants. He's a Todoroki after all.'

"But unbelievably, Midoriya's been able to keep away in a cramped space for five minutes!"

Before anyone could see the headband around Izuku forehead was gone in a flash as dust and smoke were stirred pass you. [Y/n]'s hair was pushed backward with the gust leaving her frozen in her spot.

"Iida, if you could accelerate that fast, then show us in the prelims!"

Midoriya group stood frozen not believing what just happened.

"Get back in there!" Izuku ordered.

"As long as they have Kaminari, we'll be at a disadvantage if we attack!" Tokoyami reminded.

"Then let's aim for the other points!" [Y/n] suggested, spark forming in between her horns.

"No! I don't know how the other points got split up!" Izuku argued, sweat forming on his forehead. "This is our only chance!"

"All right!" Ochaco shouted, making them all move forward nearly breaking the formation. "We'll get it back, Deku! We definitely will!"

"When you work as a team, Izu..." [Y/n] started, making him look at her. "Everyone needs to rely on one another." [Y/n] chided, giving the boy a smirk. "So, we're relying on you to grab those points while we deal with the rest!"

'That's right...it's not just me.' His arm began to glow as pink veins took over it. 'The feelings of the four...who trust in me...I'm carrying all that right now!'

Todoroki left arm grew flames as he held it out in defense. What most thought was going to be hit, Izuku swung his arm extinguishing the flames in one go.

Out of the corner of her eye [Y/n] saw Momo pull out a metal pole from her arm. [Y/n]'s hair struck out towards the group, wrapping around the pole and Momos form using the metal pole she held. She gave a small smile, "Sorry, about this Peach."

Before anyone could blink bolts of electricity shot through the layers of hair and the metal pole stunning the group in their tracks. This gave Izuku enough time to grab a headband from around Todorokis neck as they went by. "I got it!" He cheered.

[Y/n] sighed, as her hair released the metal pole from the electrocuted group as they struggled to stay standing.

"With eleven seconds left, there's an angry retrieval here, too!"