The Big Day!... Gone Wrong?

Start from the beginning

- "So, whatcha think?" I asked, spinning around a bit.

- "You look stunning!" Musa exclaimed.

The others nodded their heads enthusiastically, agreeing with Musa. The fairy of waves then suggested we go to the royal ballroom but I told them I wanted to practice first.

- "Bloom, you don't need to practice, you're perfect already!"

I decided to trust them and truth be told; I don't think I could bear more practice.

We went down to the dining room where the royal family eats and today we had invited the Winx to eat with us.

- "Um, Winx? Please don't say anything to my parents, okay?" I asked them before we got there since I didn't want my parents to worry.

The Winx turned around and assured me that they wouldn't say a single word to my parents. I smiled at them in return. Soon we reached the dining room and entered. My parents were already sitting at the table and we sat down too.

- "Good morning girls", Mom and Dad said cheerfully.

- "Good morning", we all replied, smiling at them.

While I, Mom and Dad talked about how everything would go ("I hope they'll go good"), the Winx talked about how much fun they'll have. Breakfast passed away way too soon and we had to go to the ballroom.

Third PoV:

(A while later)

Bloom was sitting on her throne next to Daphne waiting for everybody to gather. Down below an announcer announced all the royals as they came in through the big entrance. The thrones were on the northern side of the room and the big entrance was on the southern side. It gave the royal family a good view of who came in. There was a smaller entrance on the eastern side where the people of Domino and those who had received a special invitation came in. Flora, Musa and Tecna stayed just below the thorns on the eastern side while Aisha and Stella had to go outside and come in again with their families through the big entrance. There were big windows on all sides of the hall. The walls were decorated with gold paint in different shades and there was a picture of the dragon, who had created the magic universe, painted on the wall to the west. A big crystal chandelier was hanging from the middle of the roof and the floor was white and golden marble.

Bloom looked out over all the guests and felt the nervousness twist in her chest. And to think; half the guests haven't even come in yet.

- "King Radius, Queen Luna and Crown Princess Stella of Solaria. King Theodore, Queen Niobe and Crown Princess Aisha of Andros...."

Bloom didn't pay any more attention to the announcement and began to repeat everything she was going to do during the demonstration.

- "... and Princess Diaspro of Isis. King Erendor, Quee..."

- "WHAT?" Bloom's head snapped towards the entrance just as she saw one of the persons she hated the most. The other Winx were also staring in her direction with gaping mouths.

Turning to her father, Bloom asked furiously:

- "Dad, why in the Magix's name did you invite that witch?"

- "I'm sorry Bloom, but she is royalty and it's tradition to invite every royal in the Magic Universe", Oritel told her in a soft voice.

- "Just ignore her, I'm sure she won't bother you.", Marion joined in the conversation.

- "And if she does something, we'll order the guards to throw her out. But I'm sure it won't come to that", Oritel assured Bloom, gesturing towards the guards.