Run!

- "My, my, my, it has to be my lucky day! The wizard and the fairy of the Dragons Flame! Both of them in my grasp!"

Third PoV:

The Winx, Marion, Oritel and Valtor are all staring wide-eyed at the mysterious 'person'. It is wearing a dark brown cloak that reaches the floor, and a hood covering the right side of his face. The shadow makes it completely impossible to see the hidden part of his face. The other part of his face looks much like a normal human face, with curly dark brown hair that falls over his eyes. His eye is the only thing that doesn't seem human. It is a piercing blue colour and glows strangely, drawing most of the attention. His skin is slightly tanned and looks impossibly flawless, just like Valtor's (do all wizards have that?). Then there are his hands. His left hand is humanlike while his other hand reassembled a demon's. It was bigger than the other, a brownish-red colour and looked more like a claw. The nails are at least two inches long and bent.

The aura around him is what surprises Winx the most. Dark energy radiates off him and the atmosphere around him sucks all the light that reaches the anomaly.

Bloom feels a shiver run down her spine when the demon-thing turns his eyes first at her, then at Valtor. His gaze felt like it was looking right through her soul. She swallows hard and tears her eyes away from his. She notices that even Valtor isn't unaffected by his gaze though unlike her, Valtor's eyes reflect shock, anger, disbelief and fear? She turns to her father and is surprised to see the same emotions in his eyes. Do they know this guy from before? She then attempts to stand up until she feels a hand close around her wrist and pulls her down again. Her eyes narrow angrily when she sees who pulled her down. "Valtor!" She snarls. This guy did not know when to quit.

Valtor, on the other hand, is having trouble masking his shock. "What the..."

He has not even finished the thought before hearing a shuffling sound. His breath catches in his throat when he sees Bloom attempting to get up. "No, no, no!" Both he and Oritel lunge for her though Valtor reaches her first. His hand closes around her wrist and pulls her down to him. He quickly wraps his arms around her, keeping her still.

Oritel looks at Valtor, who is having a hard time trying not to lose his grip on a struggling Bloom. Oritel silently prays that Bloom would for once listen to him, and as if on cue, Bloom does fall still.

Valtor's PoV:

I beg that she would keep still. Bloom has no idea who dangerous he is. I knew him long ago, when he was still just a normal wizard, trying to achieve higher positions within the wizardries.

Upon hearing footsteps, I look up to see him walk towards us. My grip tightens on Bloom and she becomes still, though I can feel her fuming with anger.

- "Well, hello old friend!" His voice is laced with hatred, and the sarcastic sweetness makes it even scarier. But when he turns to Bloom, a smile creeps up on his face.

- "And you, you must be the other bearer of the Flame."

Bloom opens her mouth to answer him but I quickly clamp my hand over it.

- "No, she's not!" I say sternly. "The Flame is...Ahhh" My head snaps towards Bloom, while I yank my hand back. "I can't believe it, she bit me!"

- "I AM the other..." She begins but this time, it is Oritel who interrupts her.

- "She's not the other keeper of the Dragon Flame!" Oritel tries to convince the Shadow Demon but the Demon grows angrier. The glow around his eyes seem to brighten as he turned his eyes from me to Oritel.

I hold my breath and pull Bloom closer to me. Irony can be laughable sometimes. A few minutes ago, I was doing my best to kill her, and now I was doing my best to protect her. I know that if Bloom ends up in his hands, it would be bye-bye to the Magic Universe.