Slice 54

When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Jess C. Scott

Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.
- Paulo Coelho

And that's the thing about people who mean everything they say. They think everyone else does too.
- Khaled Hosseini

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.
- Virginia Woolf

Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters
- Albert Einstein

To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Honesty is the first chapter of the book wisdom.
- Thomas Jefferson

Nothing in this world is harder than speaking the truth, nothing easier than flattery.
- Fyodor Dostoevsky

To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength.
- Criss Jami

Honest people don't hide their deeds.
- Emily Brontë

Better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.
- Khaled Hosseini

You should not honor men more than truth.
- Plato

Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don't expect it from cheap people.
- Warren Buffett

Friends ask you questions; enemies question you.
- Criss Jami

Honesty is always the best policy, even when it's not the trend.
- Sean Covey

🌼🌼🌼
My father told me once that saying the truth might be difficult at first and hard but in long run you will feel good but if you lie you will fell so bad and regret all you life for that lie even if it was small .

How's your day ?