Slice 70

Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.
- Roy T. Bennett

Great things happen to those who don't stop believing, trying, learning, and being grateful.
- Roy T. Bennett

Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- Robert F. Kennedy

A bruise is a lesson... and each lesson makes us better.
- George R.R. Martin

To learn something new, you need to try new things and not be afraid to be wrong.
- Roy T. Bennett

Don't waste your energy trying to change opinions ... Do your thing, and don't care if they like it.
- Tina Fey

Each mistake teaches you something new about yourself. There is no failure, remember, except in no longer trying. It is the courage to continue that counts.
- Chris Bradford

Never give up , It's like breathing once you quit, your flame dies letting total darkness extinguish every last gasp of hope You can't do that , You must continue taking in even the shallowest of breaths, continue putting forth even the smallest of efforts to sustain your dreams. Don't ever, ever, ever give up.
- Richelle E. Goodrich

Disappointment is really just a term for our refusal to look on the bright side.
- Richelle E. Goodrich

Trying is always enough.
- Patricia Briggs

Maybe the hardest part of life is just having the courage to try.
- Rachel Hollis

maybe i am doing right , maybe i am doing wrong but at least i'm trying
- jameel

Be proud of yourself. Be proud that your heart and intentions are good. Be proud of the fact that you are trying.
- Richelle E. Goodrich

I believe in trying and trying again, too ,I believe that people who fail and try again learn from their mistakes, and at the end is accomplished and reach their goal . This is the true pleasure when succeeding and reaching the desired.
- Lina

🌹🌹🌹
Would you rather read minds or accurately predict future?

And yes congratulations to you q_Maiii I'm proud of you bestie ❤️

Lina 💃🏽