I Get What I Want (Part II)

I'm going to make this chapter short and sweet to cut the suspense. @xochild1  You can thank me later. I decided not to save this for Christmas. I'm spending Christmas wwith myself this year. Having some alone time to think.

Freddy

F: I want her to love me.

Z: And this is how you approach her? Didn't you see she was crying?

Tr: She stopped?

Z: No you dumbass, she's asleep. I'm gonna bring her back to my house. 

F: NO! SHE'S MINE!

Z: Be quiet, she's not yours. You just woke her up.

She looks at Zack and wraps her arms around his neck. She gives him a kiss on the cheek and he kisses her forehead. I clench my fists. She buries her face back into his neck. He smirks at me.

F: STOP! 

She falls off him and lands on the floor.

F: Tomika. Baby I'm so sorry. I just... I love you. I just didn't want anyone else going after you. I wanted you to listen to me. I'm so fucking sorry. I wasn't thinking. I know you won't want to be with me, because of the whole mafia thing. I'm so fucking sorry.

She looks at me with an emotion I can only decipher as... pride? She walks towards me and presses her lips onto mine. I respond immediately.

Z: (Cough)

She pulls away.

T: Sorry.

F: (Speechless)

T: Look Freddy, I understand why you did what you did, but I still can't forgive you...

My heart drops.

T: ...yet, but I can try. I think we can try to be in a relationship. We can see what happens. I might forgive you, and who knows? In the future...

She blushes and I smirk.

F: What?

T: Nothing. Just... let's give this thing a shot.

F: Really? You'll be my girlfriend?

T: Sure. I'll be your girlfriend.

I decided that this would be the cheesy/cliche ending to the one shot. I might continue this one shot, and continue their story. But for now, you can make up your own endings, and who knows? I might make more of this one shot. I already have a couple ideas. Anyways, MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU IF TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!

*Here's a cookie for reading my story/stories.