An Omega's Alpha

Tomika

"GET UP YOU RUNT"

That's me. I'm the runt. I'm an omega of the Cave Howlers pack. I'm just their toy, and servant. I get up and see my Alpha, Alpha Dakota. 

AD: Get up. We have visitors. Alpha Kwon is visiting. You are to clean the pack house and prepare dinner. Don't try anything.

I don't have a choice. I'm already to bruised. I can't afford to die.

I have a good feeling about this visit.

That's my wolf, Ivory. She's my only friend. She's a beautiful wolf. But I'm not allowed to shift, not that they know I can shift. They all assumed I don't have a wolf because I didn't scream when I shifted. I get up and start cleaning. I clean every single room in the pack house and start dinner. After I've finished, I set the table. There is a loud knock on the door. Alpha Dakota quickly opens it. I put everything I've made onto the table and head to my room. 

Grrr. 

What's wrong?

Grrr.

What is it?

...

Ivy?

...

AD: HEAD TO THE PACK HALL AND LINE UP RUNT!

Why?

Zach/Alpha Kwon

I am visiting the Cave Howlers pack. I am the alpha of one of the most powerful packs in the country. I see knock on the door and Alpha Dakota quickly opens the door and bows his head in submission. He leads me to the dining room where everyone is. All of the she-wolves are trying to flirt with me. I suddenly catch a whiff of vanilla and strawberries. 

Z: Are all of the pack members here?

AD: Yes, I believe so.

Z: Well I believe that my mate is in this pack. 

All the she-wolves look at me with excitement and lust.

Z: Gather all the she-wolves and line them up.

AD: Yes Alpha.

In mere minutes, there is a line of she-wolves, all looking at me with lust. I go down the line, but none of them are my mate.

Z: SHE IS NOT HERE! I SAID TO BRING ME ALL OF THE SHE-WOLVES. NOT SOME!

AD: But this is everyone! Even the Omegas!

Z: If you believe that I am your mate, please step forward.

Everyone steps forward, but there are a few people staying behind, staying with who I assume is an omega. I make my way towards the omega, the vanilla scent getting stronger with each step. 

Z: Look at me.

?:...

Z: I SAID LOOK UP!

MATE! MATE

My wolf, Hunter, keeps howling that she's our mate.

She lifts her head and her eyes lock with mine. She is easily the most beautiful person I've ever seen. The guards pull on her roughly, causing me to growl.

Z: MINE!

The guards let go of her and she falls to the ground.

Z: Is she an omega?

Everyone is silent.

Z: ANSWER ME.

AD: Y-yes.

I look at her. Then at Alpha Dakota. I jump at Alpha Dakota and bite him. He tries fighting back but its no use. My mate comes and she touches my arm. 

?: Please! Stop!

Z: The council will hear about this. Let's go.

?: Me?

Z: Yes.

We get into my car and she sits beside me. Silent.

Z: What's your name, little mate?

?: T-tomika.

Z: Beautiful name for the perfect mate.

T: Thank you.

Z: Why were you an omega?

T: They just didn't like me. My parents were the betas. They tried to overthrow their cruel methods and got killed. So I was tortured.

Just hearing this made my blood boil. My mate didn't deserve this. When we get into the pack grounds, my beta, Freddy, immediately sees Tomika.

Z: MINE!

F: Chill out. I wouldn't do that to Summer. We should get her to your room. She looks tired.

Z: It's fine. I'll take her there.

T: So I'm now the Luna?

We just finishedd the ceremony, and she's still confused.

S: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Summer tackles her and they fall onto the ground.

Z: MINE!

T: So possessive.

Z: What did you say?

T: I didn't say I didn't like it. Can I go now? To my room?

I love how she got used to this so easily. But it's not HER room. It's OUR room.

Z: It's OUR room. 

Tomika

Zach takes me to OUR room. I lie down on the bed. He lies down beside me and I bury my head in the crook of his neck. He lifts my head and kisses me. I kiss back and he slips his tongue into my mouth. I moan in pleasure as he kisses my neck and starts kissing a certain part. He bites down and I feel immense pain, then pleasure. I moan out his name and fall into darkness.

Zack

I marked her. Hearing her moan my name was the best sound ever. 

TIME SKIP A FEW WEEKS

She's in heat. My little mate is in heat. She throws herself at me every chance she gets to dull the pain. I have a surprise waiting for her. I enter our room and she kisses me. I kiss her and lay her down on the bed. I rip apart her clothes and start kissing her mark. She moans out in pleasure and her wolf takes over. She rips my clothes apart and starts kissing me hungrily. I feel myself getting hard and I feel her wet pussy. I can smell how aroused she is and it turn me on even more. I line myself up and thrust into her, while she cries out my name. We keep going, even after we both cum. We go for many rounds, and I can confirm that she wild in bed. 

Z: I love you so much.

Her eyes widen.

T: I love you too. 

Z: Forever and always?

She giggles and replies

T: Always and forever.