♫︎ I keep you around
Cause I can't get enough

Kuroo brought you down and you stood unsteadily on his foot. He steadied you by holding your head with such care while brought his lips to your neck and nibbled on your pulse. Your arms already made it way around his neck.

♫︎I can't get enough
I-I just wanna f**k you, now
I just wanna love you, now
I just wanna touch you
Aye, Because

"That's exactly what's going on my head right now."

After your morning session, you both had a bath and a hearty breakfast.

Kuroo started working on his work on the dining table while you did your part of the daily weekend chores with occasionally peeping into what he is doing.

He looked so engrossed that you felt he was commanding those letters to correct themselves.

You came with your stuff too and sat across Kuroo. As expected he didn't notice you.

After like 10 years, worrying about him to eat something for lunch you tried calling.

Did not work...

Next step.

You slowly tried touching Kuroo's legs with your cold ones.

No response.

You slowly dragged your feet up to his legs and kept your legs on his thighs.

He looked at you not impressed at all.

You mouthed him 'let's eat' and he mouthed back 'not now, you eat go eat first' while squeezed your cold feet as his heat from his hands travelled up.

Fine. Your loss.

You laid out the food on the table not disturbing Kuroo in the slowest way possible.
After you were done with that you decided you will call him one more time before he's sorry.

You don't know why but you tiptoed your way to his side and went to whisper it in his ears.

"Testu~ let's eat~"

"Hah! Done! 1 out of 3, " he said stretching his hand which hit your face as you were busy whispering to him.

"(f/n) I'm so sorry. I'm soo sorry. Gosh, I'm an idiot."

He hugged your growling body. He then made you open your covering palms.

"Your nose is so red, " he guffawed at you.

"Oh shut up," said you with a teary eye and pushed him away.

He was still laughing.

"This is what I get for waiting for you. Are you done laughing? I'm too hungry to do anything."

He helped you up from the ground and led you to your chair to which you eyed him weirdly.

"Why? Do you think all I do is laugh at my girlfriend? I know how to treat a girl."

"I don't know anymore. I have been seeing you for the past few years. If you had known then I wouldn't have looked at you like that would I?"

"Just eat. I'm hungry. I shall come up with a comeback once I am done. My brain needs-"

"Docosahexaenoic acid. I know."

"But still your nose is so red."

"Oh shut it will you before I shove that fish down your throat."

Kuroo still had work so you decided to kill some time with Jenga.
You played till you got bored so you started
making random pillars saying it's forts on the coffee table.