« 6 » l/n y/n 𑁍

you walked down the halls and headed to the school's cafeteria

you walked down the halls and headed to the school's cafeteria. the person you had run into earlier was class 1-A's most daring person, Katsuki Bakugo. Monoma hated him, particularly because of how braggy he was. (even though Monoma was the actual same💀)

though it was your first close encounter with him, he didn't seem all that bad. was everyone just exaggerating the facts?

this trail of thought was cut off,
as you bumped into the person
who'd always try to show you off.

yes, it was..

"sorry for not paying attention, Monoma." you apologized, greeting your friend.

"do be careful of where you're heading. I don't want you getting injured." he sighed.

"don't worry, i'll get over this habit." you said in reply.

"very well, I have confidence that you'll suceed." he said.

"thanks girlypop😘 i haven't eaten, so you should go ahead. i'm gonna quickly grab lunch." you said.

"girlypop." he said as he shook his head.
"don't be late to training, class resumes in 15 minutes." he heeded.

"okay, thanks!" you said, waving goodbye.

shortly after eating lunch, you proceeded with your daily routine. it was the hero classes, otherwise known as training.

it was an important thing to habitualize, in order  to hone one's skills in using their quirks, all part of becoming a "hero."

。。。

"i hope you've all had a good lunch because..
i won't be letting you take it easy today."

"Aizawa's homeroom class is advancing far more than us. this means we need to work twice as much." Vlad-sensei announced in front of the class.

"of course. As if i'd lose to those petty 1-A students. I'll win against them and put them to shame in front of the entire school!" Monoma laughed maniacally.

*/thud
Kendo had hit Monoma from behind with her right hand, a sight that everyone in your class got used to; knowing Monoma was a lost cause.

"..thank you, Kendo. Monoma, learn to control that potty mouth of yours or I'll personally deal with your behavior." Vlad-sensei said in reply.

"don't worry sensei, i'd be glad to prevent him from embarrassing us." Kendo responded. Monoma nodded in defeat.

"and i'm here for support, sir." you told your homeroom adviser.

quirk nature: witchcraft
TW; some statements may be found disturbing.

the user could cast the following spells:
fighting spells,
healing spells,
and summoning spells

when casting a healing spell:
effectivity depends on energy, the higher the energy, the better one can heal another or themself.

low energy = wounds are bound to reopen

fighting spells vary: from light to extreme, depending on its nature, similar function to healing spells. better energy + concentration, the more effective it is.

the user can transform into their full form. however, it has a specific requirement.

a sacrifice.
which is ironic.

withdrawals:
user is sick/unhealthy/injured
- will affect their performance.
- sloppy spell casting can turn on them.

i.e. if they cast a fire spell towards an enemy when unhealthy, there's a high chance the spell will withdraw, or if unlucky, attack them back.
exceptions: if the user is well versed in their spells and spent a lot of time training, they can avoid these said spell withdrawals.

energy loss
- if the user uses too much spells/stamina, they'll lose a significantly high amount of energy.
- can lead to unconsciousness.

additional information:
- user can only cast spells if they know the nature  of where and how it is used.
- if they try to cast a spell without learning what it is, the spell will fail, inflicting self-injury.

.
.
.

"the teachers and I have been thinking of this for a while.." Vlad-sensei trailed as everyone looked at him.

"we've decided to hold a mixed-class training."
.
.
.
end.