« 5 » unnecessary anger 𑁍

personal profilename: l/n y/nage: 15 y/osiblings: 1 (female)grade and section: 1-Bpersonality: sociable, caring, understandinglikes : kermit, memes, friendship, trainingdislikes : seeing loved ones hurtquirk : witchcraft

personal profile
name: l/n y/n
age: 15 y/o
siblings: 1 (female)
grade and section: 1-B
personality: sociable, caring, understanding
likes : kermit, memes, friendship, training
dislikes : seeing loved ones hurt
quirk : witchcraft

the bell finally rung, indicating lunch time. it was finally time for you to head to the cafeteria with your friends.

"after ALL that math, i think we deserve to eat, kendo😔" you said, leaning on your best friend.

"sorry y/n, I still have to turn this paper in to Mic-sensei. maybe you should go ahead with Ibarra and the others?" Kendo suggested with a smile.

"you only need to pass the paper?"
"yep, then we can get lunc-"

"okay, i'll pass this for you😗" you said,
grabbing her paper.

"y/n, you really don't have to.."
"i don't mind, you helped me a lot earlier. just save me a seat." you replied. kendo shook her head.

"stubborn as ever." she remarked.

„you exited your classroom, making your trip to the faculty room. as you were about to raise your fist to knock, you felt someone from behind approach.

"could you be any slower." the stranger said.
"i'm knocking😔" you replied, continuing. the door then opened.

"Mic-sensei? i need to pass a paper." you greeted.

"good to see you, l/n!  I thought you passed your English paper already?" the teacher questioned.

"ah i did, this one's for kendo, sensei." you said as you handed it to him.

"thanks kid!" he replied.

"can you get out of my way now? you're taking up my lunch time." the blonde spoke.

"you could learn to say excuse me." the teacher mentioned. you moved out of the way.

"not like i meant it." you replied, walking away. you could feel he got angry, but you were about to leave anyway. it was unnecessary anger.

.
.
.
end.