"My father is going to rage," Y/n says in a sing song voice, throwing her head back in frustration, "Get ready for a howler."

"Cedric and i weren't even flirting! We were just.. Talking! I was just wishing him luck for the tournament."

I believe Y/n, i really do. But, one part of that article is still true. The last sentence,

"However, this still does not conceal Mister Diggory's obvious attraction towards her."

Cedric has been acting strange to Y/n. A little too flirty for my liking.. I think it's obvious that he is interested in her. I've noticed since the world cup, how Cedric's eyes lit up when they first saw Y/n.

-------

"The yule ball has been a tradition of
the tri-wizard tournament since its
inception. On Christmas eve night we
and our guests gather in the great hall
for well mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward, and I mean this literally because
the yule ball is first and foremost...
a dance."

Professor Mcgonagall explains to us.

Groans emerge from the boys who are listening on. The girls seem
a lot more excited.

I glance over at Y/n, she too, is excited. She has told me about her dancing abilities once. That her mum teaches her, and that she loves it. So of course she would be excited.

"Silence. The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving
like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons."

Babbling bumbling what?

"Try saying that five times faster," Fred whispers to George, and they try to do it. It's a fair attempt.

"Now to dance is to let the
body breathe, inside every girl a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight."

Ron whispers to Seamus, "Something's about
to burst out of Hilary but I don't think
it's a swan." And they let out faint laughs.

Y/n must've heard him, cause she scowls at Ron as soon as he says it. "That's not nice, Ron," She scolds.

Oh Y/n, always the angel.

"Inside every boy a lordly lion prepared to prance. Mr Weasley, will you join me."

She grabs Ron and pulls him up to dance. He looks absolutely horrified.

"Now, place your right hand on my waist."

"Where?"

"My waist."

He does so and a wolf whistle comes from the crowd.

The music starts, and Ron begin dancing with Professor Mcgonagall. When i look over at Y/n, she's already looking at me. She playfully shakes her head as a smirk creeps up on her lips.

"Oi! Never gonna
let him forget this are you?" I whisper to the twins, when i finally break off my gaze from Y/n.

"Never."