Restlessness!!!

Comincia dall'inizio

"Mr.shukla, she is fine. But temperature is still high, i give her the injection will get her consciousness back in one or two hours. The cut is not so deep, so relax and here's the list of medicines. Timings  are also written on it. And kindly change her dress because its socked with blood and looks dirty also."

Aadi took the paper from her hand, before doctor leave from there sidharth says, "Wait, change her clothes first then go." Doctor nodded and move inside the room but again come outside after a minute and says, "There's not a single cloth there." Sidharth collided his brows and look at aadi, "Where are her clothes?"

"Sidharth i am not interested in wearing ladies dresses, how do i know? .. Wait did you bring her dresses from her house yesterday?" Asked aadi after a pause. Sidharth think for some seconds than says by shaking his head, "Wait i am coming." He move to his room, bring out his one T-shirt and shorts than give it to the doctor.

Doctor give him a weird look and move inside. Aadi look at sidharth and says by raising his one brow, "Mujhe toh nhi diye kabhi apne kapde." Rolling his eyes sidharth says, "Kyu tere pass apne nhi hai." Aadi scratch his neck and murmurs softly, "She is showing him the perfect attitude hun..."

Fortunately sidharth didn't heard this. Doctor leave after changing her clothes, taking a breath sidharth enter inside, again his heart start beating fast than the usual one. He hate it the most whenever this all start happening with him in her presence, he can't get affected by someone.

Moving towards her he going to touch her forehead but stop in middle when remember what he told, that will never touch her. She is unconscious so he picked her but can't broke his own rule now. "Fuck man, what is wrong with me? You can't affect me like this muffin, i..i only addicted to your smell."

Taking a long breath he says, "I am just checking her temperature nothing else." Said he touch her forehead, and it's seems normal now. He sighs and go from there because her one small touch is sending chills to his spine, the scent is not enough that now she is also start affecting him. Thinking all this he move to his room and directly stand inside the shower.

Sana open her eyes slowly, her head is paining. She looks at the place and close her eyes in disappointment, "Shit i am still in his mansion, that means he was not taking me to the hospital. When unfortunately i hit my head on the table, for a moment think that if took to me to the hospital, will run from there. But i forget that he is a monster."..

Sana's thought broke when she saw sidharth coming in the room with a stern face, he sit near her and says, "Why you are so stubborn?" Sana twist her lips and look at the other side, "Don't do that again naaz, i am controlling my anger because you are not well but  continuously poking me."

"I am fine, you don't have to show mercy on me." Said sana. He roll his eyes and says loudly, "Come inside." Sana look at the gate where the same lady who come in the morning, entering with a trolley of food. She kept it besides sidharth and go from there..

He take the plate and says, "Get up and eat." She gritted her teeth and says, "I am not interested." "Hello i am not asking you, remember you have to follow the orders of your owner." Said sidharth in a stern voice. Sana closed her eyes in irritation and says, "Keep it aside, i will have after sometime."

He nodded his head in no and says, "Do what i say if you want your family safe." She look at him in a jerk with shocking eyes, "What?" Smirking sidharth says, "I already told you not force me to do the worst, now finish the food like a good girl without any argument and... show some fear baby."..

Sana shakes her head in disbelief and says by sitting on the bed, "Never." She grab the plate from his hand and going to eat when her eyes fall on the clothes she wear. Frowning in anger she looks at sidharth and shouts, "How dare you to change my clothes? You are the one who said that never going to touch me, such a disgusting person you are."..

Hitting the nearby table in anger he says by coming closer to her face, " Keep your voice down naaz, dare not to rise it again if you want your family to be alive. And doctor changed your dress not me, a lady doctor. Now have the food without uttering a single word.".

Sana calm herself down and start munching the food, he is just sitting there look at her continuously without moving his gaze away from for a second. She looks so cute in his black t-shirts, and the way munching her food in anger. Make her look more adorable.

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!