♡ making moves ♡

eric x reader

it was almost midnight. you, eric, and donna were chilling on the couch in the basement, watching an old scooby doo re-run. the rest gang had left over an hour ago.

you had liked eric for as long as you could remember. you and your sister, donna, moved across the street from him when you were 5 and you, him, and donna became the best of friends.

donna always knew about your secret crush on eric, and her being the kind sister she is, would try to help you in any way she could.

donna stood up and made the most obvious fake yawn she could have made. "i'm getting pre-tty tired. i'm probably gonna head home." you and and eric both turned to look at her.

"okay." you shrugged, trying to play off your excitement at the fact that you and eric would be alone for the first time in awhile. "see ya at home, donna." you grinned at her.

"bye donna, catch you at school." eric waved and casually turned back to the tv. donna winked at you and walked out, closing the door behind her.

you felt your heart racing in your chest as you and eric both sat in silence, the only noise being scooby and shaggy screaming about some monster on the screen.

you couldn't take it anymore.

it was now or never.

you had to make a move.

you mentally prepared yourself as you sighed and slowly put your head on eric's shoulder.

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit- you thought.

you swear you felt eric tense up for a second and your heart began beating much faster and before you knew it, eric was pulling a donna, fake yawning, and putting his arm around you.

you felt like the butterflies in your stomach were about to explode, but you felt reassurance knowing he made a move back.

in the moment, you decided to look up at eric and give him a soft smile. he glanced down nervously, looking in your eyes, and took a deep breath.

"fuck it. i can't take it anymore. i like you, (y/n). i like you a lot. i've liked you since the moment i saw you sitting on the porch of your house when we were 5. i really, really, really like you, (y/n). i know this is probably really crazy and you probably don't feel the same way but i just had to tell you because i couldn't take it anymore-" eric rambled. smiling, you cut him off.

"eric. i feel the exact same way." you smiled. he looked surprised. "...you do?" he asked, nervously. you starting to laugh. "yes, i like you too, forman."

his hands grabbed your face and he placed his lips on you softly. you smiled into the kiss and ran your fingers through his hair.

his hands moved to your waist and you slipped a little bit of tongue in. you proceeded to make out with him for a few minutes before you both pulled away, catching your breath.

"wow." you said. eric just nodded. you both stared at each other for second before you cleared your throat and started to get up off of the couch.

"well, i should probably get home now, it's getting late." you looked at the clock sitting above the tv. you smiled at him and started to walk away before he grabbed your arm.

"wait! (y/n)!" he said. you turned and looked at him. "so, um, yeah, now that we've established that we like each other, do you, um, maybe wanna like, catch a movie or something?" he stammered. you giggled.

"sure, why not, forman." you playfully rolled your eyes. you cupped his cheek in one of your hands and planted a kiss on the other. you smiled and started to walk out the door.

"pick me up at 6." you said grinning, walking out the door. as it closed, your heard a bit of silence, then a faint "YES!" coming out of the basement. you shook your head, laughing, and ran home.

you had to thank the fuck out of your sister.

aye 🔇 yo 🔇 it's 2 am and i just wrote this 😌

eric is so cute HELDOSKJDW

anyway i hope you enjoyed this! thanks for reading :) peace!

-jilly