11

Let me tell you
A thing or two
I got a kink
'Bout girls like u

"I don't know anything about my dad and my mom is dead so I think they wouldn't say anything

"I don't know anything about my dad and my mom is dead so I think they wouldn't say anything.''

Last night when Lorenzo asked me to take care of Lyra and hide her from Umbridge, first I didn't want to but he kept bothering me so I gave up and agreed on it. I saw her on the couch passed out because of the alcohol .

I felt something inside me when I saw her there, sleeping. The idea of a boy easily taking advantage of her came to my mind and it sickened me. So I helped her and took her to our dorm room.

She acted so vulnerably last night, alcohol really made her speak unfiltered.

I guessed that only Tina knew about her parents. I think she didn't want people to pity on her and she has every right to think like that.

"I guess we have something in common after all.''

I guess we do, I think I have wrong ideas about you Lyra. Maybe you're nothing like I thought you would be. But there was a bigger thought in my mind.

Where the hell is your dad? Is he alive? Is he dead? Did he cheat on your mom and left? Did he abuse your mother?

I was really curious, but I shouldn't be. Why am I thinking about her fucking dad anyways.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Pansy's annoying voice, "Draco, are you even listening?''

"No'' I snapped, and got up from the couch.

I looked down at her over my shoulder, she had a confused expression on her face. "Get up.'' I said. Not trying to be polite at all.

She smirked and obeyed me, she got up from the couch. I hated how easy she was. I grabbed her wrist and walked to the bathroom.

I closed the door and pushed her against the wall, she widened her eyes to the sudden mood change. She bit her lip and leaned closer to my ear, "Daddy.''

I hated when she called me that.

I suddenly put my hand on his mouth to shut her up. "Don't you dare talk to me like that right now.''

She nodded and closed her eyes. I leaned closer and sucked her neck, leaving a dark hickey. I pulled my hand away from her mouth. I knew she was dripping wet right now.

"Get on your knees.'' I demanded.

She pulled her hair away from her face and positioned herself on the floor, being on her knees. I unzipped my pants, pulled down my boxers and released my erection.

I tossed my head back and closed my eyes, needing to feel something. She traced her lips against my tip.

I didn't moan, I never moaned because of a girl and I will never.