Looking at his shoulder,he notices a female nurse entering..
Must be the one knocking earlier..

"Good evening!Im here to change Mako Kirishima's IV bag..Will that be ok?"asked the female nurse politely while her arm was wrapped in a full container of IV bag.A polite smile plastered on her face..

Kirishima nods before he took place in between his ash blonde lover's legs.An irk mark appearing in his forehead.

"The fuck are you doing Shitty Hair?"said Bakugo who grips on his phone making the red head chuckle.

Kirishima watched as the kind nurse carefully replaced the empty IV bag with new one before hanging it on the hook of the IV stand.

The nurse had hazelnut hair tied up in a neat bun and faushia eyes.

As she was finally finished after a few more adjustments..The nurse gave a smile before bowing and proceeding to leave the room..
Shutting the door gently..

"Want one Katsuki?"Bakugo raised an eyebrow as he saw the orange slice being brought up to his lips.
Saying nothing,he grabs it between his teeth and ate the slice..

The silence was cut off short by a small voice..

"Kiri..nii-san..?"

Kirishima whipped his head towards the direction of the voice.Smiling widely at the sight of his sister awake with half-lidded eyes..

Standing up from the couch,he made his way towards the girl and lightly strokes her vibrant purple hair..

"Hey there Angel..You feeling good now?"Kirishima asks with a gentle voice earning a nod from the said child.

Bakugo marched over to the girl.
A smirk displayed on his lips.

"So your awake..Took you long enough squirt.."said Bakugo as he presses a soft kiss over the child's forehead..
Mako leaned in at the affection Bakugo gave her..Since it was a pretty rare scenario of Bakugo to be this soft..

Well..Maybe except being in a room with Kirishima and Mako then he doesnt give a flying fuck.

Mako then notices that her brother was now carrying a plate of orange slices
"Go ahead and take some orange slices..Atleast you'll be able to fill up your body with something nutritious.."She nods before take an orange slice and began to eat

After eating more than 5-6 maximum slices of oranges,she finally regained a bit of strength and drank the glass of water..

"Its ok now..Your safe.."Kirishima reassured with a smile..

Then something crossed over Mako's mind..

"Nii-san?Can I ask you a question?"Mako spoke earning not only her brother's attention but to his lover aswell..

Kirishima nods his head and waited for her to continue..

"I wanna be a hero!Just like you two!"

This caused both males eyes widened at her sudden out burst..

Kirishima's chest swelled up in pride at his sister's ambition
Whilst Bakugo was smirking in pure proudness..

"What is your inspiration Angel?What made you want to be a Hero?"asked the red haired male as he watches Mako's eyes lit up like a child at Christmas Day..

Mako hesitated at first and started fiddling with her fingers..
But immediately went down fall at the reassuring smile her brother sent her..A cue for her to continue..

"Well..I want to be a Hero to prove that..Even with a traumatizing past like mine..I will still be walking to a path to being a Hero..Since mostly,children with traumatic pasts end up being a villain..I want to prove it to everyone that having a Traumatic past doesnt affect your ambition as a Hero!Thats why I wanna be a Hero just like you guys!"Mako explained..

Both males were moved by her inspiration..
But that wasnt the main reason why they were almost in tears..

It was infact..

That Mako..

Finally smiled infront of them..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!Welcome back to another Update!!
As you all know..The schedule will be having some changes..

So..
Instead of updating only EVERY FRIDAY..

I decided that in every week..There will be atleast two updates..

1 update at Wednesday..

And 1 update at Friday!

This book is almost at its end..Few more chapters left and this book is finally completed!😄

Dont forget to vote my dear readers!!

I'd really appreciate it if you go ahead and vote for this book!😁💕

Anyways..

Have a mochi dear Reader~!
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ🍡🍡

Byee byee~!!❤️❤️❤️❤️