"Oh, HaRdEr DaDdy-"...."Ma'am this is a McDonald's Drive Thru-."

I woke up to the sound of inhumane screeching coming from downstairs, likely coming from the kitchen or in the living room. "IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR A** DOWN HERE AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL. I'LL STOMP A MUD HOLE IN YOUR A** Y/N!"

I internally panic, 'Oh god, this is the day I die. Isn't it?' I thought as I stumble out of bed, falling and hitting my chin on the floor. "Oww..." I mumbled, getting a bit teary-eyed from the pain. "You have 30 seconds to get down here, or I'm dragging you to school as is. I don't care how you look!" I hear Katsumi yell once again, "You're telling me if I was only in a Bra and panties, you would still drag me to school?" I said, quickly doing my morning routine while putting on my uniform. "You wanna find out, kid?" She said, whispering in my ear. I froze, stiff as a door. Slowly looking at the mirror to see her smirking at me.

She makes eye contact with me through the mirror then blows hot air into my ear, making me blush. "Wait, that's Illegal." I screech, making her laugh. "Alright, alright. Hurry up, or you won't get any breakfast." She said to me before walking out of the bathroom, leaving my room. I finish up getting ready and rushed downstairs, about to take my breakfast with me before I see the time.

'5:00 A.M....'

"Why did you wake me up AT 5:00 IN THE MORNING?" I asked her emphasizing '5:00 in the morning.' "Because you take too long to get ready if I don't rush you like the house is burning down, mostly because you're too lazy." She told me blatantly, getting off of the couch and passing me my mini head camera.

" She told me blatantly, getting off of the couch and passing me my mini head camera

 "Hey, at least you get to record, no?" She said, smiling slightly. I smiled back and grabbed the mini head camera, "I'm going to change, alright? I'm pretty sure I have enough time to change back and everything, hopefully, take another shower in the process."

She looked at the kitchen clock and nodded. "Yeah, you should have enough time, as long as you don't get distracted." I pumped my fist in the air and raced back up to my room. Once I changed into a baggy hoodie and sweatpants, 

 Once I changed into a baggy hoodie and sweatpants,