Chapter 20: I Don't Know...

Start from the beginning

I saw a figure, covered my shadows walk into the room. Their footsteps were loud and clunky, but I couldn't make out who they were. But I did see something. 

The piece of parchment that read: 

"Harry Potter."

Everyone's eyes were on Harry. And I don't blame them. Even Hermione and Ron were looking at him, open mouthed. But I knew something was off. Harry was frozen with fear. I glared at some of the people who were staring, but it didn't seem to do anything.

The silence was eerie, and I could tell things were only getting worse for Harry.

He looked at Hermione, Ron and I with a pleading look, "I didn't put my name in. You know I didn't." 

His friends stared at him blankly. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He looked at me, worried. I gave him a forced smile. I didn't know what to say. 

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore called, "Harry, Up here, if you please."

"Go on." I gave him a little push, and forced a smile, trying to convince him it was okay. He wasn't convinced.

The hall was filled with whispers, and some teachers had gotten up and walked into the room. Magical twin connection told me something was off. Fuck those people if they were going to say this was Harry's fault. 

I stood up, and everyone looked at me curiously.

"Effie, what are you doing?" Ron asked.

"I'm going to tell them what they need to hear." I said firmly, and walked up to the room.

"Miss Potter-" Professor McGonagall started, but I ignored her and walked into the room.

I walked in right in time to hear Snape say, "It's no ones fault but Potters, Karkaroff."

"Oh, fuck that." I said, all heads turning to me, "You know damn well it's not the fourteen year olds fault. But go ahead, don't own up to your actions or mistakes, and blame a child." 

I saw a glimpse of a smile on Harry's mouth.

"Miss Potter! You must leave, now." Dumbledore said, but Karkaroff held out his hand.

"No, I want to hear what she has to say. The kid has some serious guts to talk like this to the Headmasters." He watched me, as did everyone else.

I chose my words carefully, "Look, we all know Harry couldn't cross the Age Line, and we know it wasn't a mistake in age, seeing as the Weasley twins tried and failed. But there wasn't anything saying it had to be your name on the paper, did it?"

"No-" Dumbledore started, and I continued.

"And we all know Harry's too much of a bitch baby to ask anyone to put his name in there for him." Harry looked at me wide eyed, and offended. I heard a snicker from the side of the room Krum was on, "So, that leads to me to a certain conclusion. Along with something I saw, I think someone else put his name in the cup.

"And from they're posture, I doubt they're a student." 

I got amused looks from all around the room. But not from Snape or Dumbledore.

"What do you mean, something you saw? What did you see, Miss Potter?" Dumbledore asked.

"SO when the fire thing lit up when Harry's name was about to be called. I thought I was having one of my moments again, but this time there was a scene there. I think it was from last night or early this mornin'. I couldn't exactly make out who it was, but I saw the paper with Harry's name on it."

"I believe her." Cedric said, standing up.

There was an argument about having to have two champions for the other schools too, but the rules wouldn't allow it. 

Well, I wanted to put my mind to something other than Phineas, so I guess I got what I wanted.

But I didn't want more drama!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can just feel the angry comments coming about her saying yes- trust me, it's all for a reason. 

Anyways, here is the Ravenclaw drawing!

Hope you enjoyed!

Until Next Time, Byeee!