(4) my baby - oscar diaz

A/N: wrote this kinda quick...but I kinda like it

Warning: angst, fluff, kinda short, mistakes. fem!reader.

Word Count: 1.4k

Request: oscar and the reader have like a fwb type relationship but one day he forgets to wrap up and now she's pregnant and doesn't know what to do and he panics but then proposes to her.

Summary: y/n's scared to tell oscar that she's pregnant with his baby.

~~~~~~~~~~

Your head ached.

Your hair was messy, and you were crying and the stick in your hands showed two lines and you weren't sure what to do. Positive. You tested positive. You didn't know what you were going to do. How did things even get this far? How had you let yourself fall this deep?

-

It had started with a kiss.

A stupid, drunk kiss at a Santos party that shouldn't have happened. He shouldn't have kissed you, he shouldn't have taken you to his room, and he shouldn't have made you feel like you were the only woman in the world when he rocked his hips against yours.

Because no, you couldn't stop there. You two couldn't have enough of each other.

You felt the other so irresistible that you two had decided to just have sex - no strings attached. And strings meant feelings, love, and dates. Because that's not what either of you wanted.

Nope, for a while, mind blowing sex with Oscar did it for you.

Until it didn't.

When it all started you both agreed you'd stop if either of you caught feelings. Feelings were messy, feelings were unimportant. The only thing that was important was that hour of beautiful pleasure you felt before going back to your normal lives.

But something changed.

You found yourself wanting more of Oscar - not just what his dick had to offer. You realized that you wanted to go on dates, and you wanted to wake up next to him in the mornings, and you wanted to go to the drive-in with him to make out. That's just not what friends do, and that's not what friends with benefits do.

So you knew that you had to end it.

Many, many times you tried to talk to him and tell him you had to break things off, but every time you tried, his lips were glued to your neck which seemed to always make you shut up on the spot.

And this went on a little while longer until you started getting sick.

Surprisingly, Oscar helped anyway he could. At first you both thought you were hungover - nevertheless he held your hair back (if needed) every time you threw up. He made sure that any food you wanted, you had in an instant. Unfortunately, this only made you love him more - and you knew for sure that you had to distance yourself.

So you did. You stopped returning his texts and his calls. You stopped going to his house, and at first he didn't even notice.He showed up to your apartment one night to ask what was up, but all you told him was that whatever the two of you had - had to end right then and there.

You stopped drinking, and when you noticed you were still throwing up, you took the test. So here you were, on the bathroom floor, crying, pregnant, and loveless trying to figure out what you were going to do.

-

Oscar was restless. He hasn't been sleeping.

At first he couldn't figure out why he was feeling this way, but he soon figured it out when it came to now a week without you. He missed you. He knew the two of you were never serious, but he wished you were. He wanted to take you on dates, and cook for you, and tell you that you looked beautiful every morning but he couldn't.