4

The weekend was finnaly here. It was Wednesday when I announced I was Lights 'girlfriend'. So for the two days leading up to Sunday, Light had been avoiding me. I guess he was really embarrassed. Who wouldn't be. Unless they're chads who get all the babes. But nows not the time I should worry about that stuff because today was movie night! It was my turn to pick a movie for the girls. I was thinking on choosing Mean Girls. Maybe because our group kinda resembles it.

Charli slid down stairs. She went outside and bought the dvd. Quickly the Charli got back to her house and got the living room ready for the movie. She sat down candy and chips along with some drinks.

"Now I just need to add blankets and pillows. This will be perfect."

I walked to a closet on the first floor. There were blankets and pillows in there. My parents would invite people over and they would stay the night. Thats why there was a lot of them. I got some of the pillows and I put the blankets ontop of them.

Charli ran over to the couch (almost triping on the way) and sat all the pillows and blankets. It was just in time because she heard a knock on the door.

"I guess I lost the track of time while I was setting all of this up," she said, walking towards the door and opening it to let Alex and Jade inside. "Hey guys!" Charli exclaimed, her orange hair flowing because of the sudden wind flowing into the house.

"Hey," Alex said.

"I've set all the snacks down and got the movie. It ready to play so we can watch right now!"

"Before that we need to say something."

"Okay just come in first."

Jade and Alex came inside the home, closing the door behind them. Charli followed them to the couch and sat with them.

"So I invited a few more people. Hope you don't mind."

I thought this was a only girls movie night but okay. Unless the people she invited where girls... I doubt it though.

"Thats alright!"

"I wonder were she gets all that energy," Jade questioned.

"Ehehe," Charli laughed awkwardly. "So I guess we cant watch the movie."

"Yeah, my boyfriend isn't here yet and I want to watch the movie with him."

Guess I was right about it being a boy.

"Mm yeah.." Charli replied.

"Whats the movie you got?" Alex questioned.

"Mean girls."

"I love that movie!" Jade exclaimed.

"Me too!" Alex replied.

"I als-"

Charli was cut off by Jade and Alex chatter. She was feeling down. But she wouldn't let her feelings show.

"Haha.. Okay.."