2

"One thing you should know," Alex stated as the group walked towards the cafeteria.

"What is it?" Charli questioned.

"The boy who has hot pink hair is my boyfriend so don't make any moves on him."

"Uhh okay.."

"Anyways, do you have a crush?" Jade said.

"No, why would I. I mean, I just enrolled here."

"Charli... You're making this really awkward."

"Sorry..."

Walking into the cafeteria, the group saw the group of colorful boys. Alex went on to introduce them all to Charli. Their names where, Zach, Drake, Light, Jaxx, and Sora. It seemed like Sora was also a newbie. He fitted in with the boys because of his colourful hair. Alex sat next to Zach and Jade sat across from Drake next to Alex. Jaxx and Sora were talking to each other. Light was sitting alone so I decied to to sit across from him.

"Hello my names Charli!"

"Oh hi.. My name is Light.."

"I know," she looked brightly at light.

"H-how?"

"Don't you remember Alex introducing you to me?"

I didn't get a chance to introduce myself though..

"I wasn't paying attention," he said putting he palm on his neck.

"..."

"..."

"So tell me about yourself."

"Well my favorite color is purple."

"I can see that."

"..."

"..."

"You aren't very social are you," she chuckled.

"Sadly I am not," Light replied, looking down.

Zach came over to light.

"What are you doing all the way here?"

"Oh um-"

"He's talking to me," Charli said bluntly.

"Erm... Okay... Guess I've been worried for nothing."

He then went off sitting next to his girlfriend and started to talk with her.

Charli looked over to Light and saw an uncomfortable look on his face.

"You-"

"Table 3 you may go to the lunch line," one of the teachers that were supervising the students said.

Tabel 3 was my table. I had a packed lunch so I didn't need to go. But Light got up and went over without saying a word.

"I don't know about this Zach guy but from Lights expression, he might of done something bad. I'll figure this out.."