Mhmm, the Florentine Ball is in three days. In Aster's memories she doesn't attend even once.

"Alright, seems not. Have you deputed?"  I have once and that's before being poisoned.

"Okay, see you at the ball. My Lei Lei Deary" she smiled. Leaving me alone there. Since she left a started to go back inside. We were in the Heka Garden. Where all the herbs are planted. Good thing no one noticed me here.

"Hey"

Oh no...

Oh no no no....

Or maybe not. I'm wandering around and just caught getting one herb. Oh no...
Slowly looking around. I horridly shocked to see him standing near me.

"Ezekiel?! I mean Grand Master. nice to see you here? Can I help you with something?" Instead of answering my question he took my hand. What the hell.
I was going to use that!

"Follow me" I started to walk beside him. He is slower than before in walking. "What have you thought about the Old Lady?" He knows?!
How much does he know?!
Almighty God please let me live more.

"She was so nice. I don't think she's that old to be called Old Lady" she looked like 30 years old.

"She's 60 years old. Mhmm" he was cleaning the Herb with water. "She even let me call her Mother Tess"

BANG

The glass bottle broke into pieces. "That old lady..." I don't know what he thinks but still I need that herbs in one piece.

"It's time to go" Wrapping the Herb like nothing happened. With just a snap the glass have been restored.

"I don't want..."

"You need to go... I have something to do" okay, he opened a portal. Compared from the last time he used a portal. Which is less nauseous.

"Here" he gave me the paper bag which contains the herbs and held out his palm a sign to give the contacts.
I took of the contacts. The blurry eyes is back.

"Thank you" Sincerely smiled at him. He does a good job babysitting me. "Be careful" and handed me the stick again. Instead of waiting for me to safely get inside he controlled the wind which ended me rolling inside the house.

OUCH!!!!

"He's a kind hearted person my ass, he's still a demon"
My butt hurts, thanks to him.

"My Lady!"

"Young Miss!"

"Are you alright my lady?"

"Someone quick. Call the doctor!"

All went black

"Aster..."

The same blurry eyes greeted me. I can't see anything. "Papa?"

He hug me. "Are you alright? Do you need anything? Are you hungry"
Hey hey... I just woke up and you giving me a lot of questions. But it's good he still here with me even though he is supposed to be at work.

"What happened?" I asked. "You fainted. Do you want to eat?" I nodded. Instead of going to the dinning room. He lead me to the table and chair in my room.

After giving me putting the food on the table I started to eat. Father guided me.
"Are you not going to eat?" What time did I woke up anyway.

"I've already ate. Go eat some more. You need that tommorow" what about tomorrow?

"What is going to happen tomorrow?" He put the vegetables on my plate. "The Florentine Ball" Florentine Ball? Wait?

WHAT!

"You have been unconscious for Five days ever since you went back. i have prepared your dress and everything. Would you like to go?"

I slept 5 days! Geez, the time wasted for me to do research!!!

"Yes papa, I'll be very happy to go" not really. I'm not even comfortable in a dress. I feel like I wanted to tear it and be a knight instead.

"okay, one last question...Is the Grand Master the reason why you fainted?"
No and Yes

"No papa" I acted cute. This is not me but if he won't be worried I will do it.
No because I didn't rest when scanning and researching. I didn't even ate the cookies left to me. And yes because of the sudden impact.

"I trust you. Alright... You should rest more. I'll call you later for dinner" it must be evening.

A person came and greeted my father. "Greetings to Duke Cliantha and Lady Aster. I'm Lily your stylist for the Florentine!" My father replied to her instead of me.

Soon, we discussed the dress. "What would the lady want for her dress?" I could make one actually. But can I design my own for comfort? We don't have much time. Modern design hasn't been invented or might disrespect the traditions. And I'm too lazy. So...

"can we talked about what designed? And what are the fabrics, colors, and allover design?"

------------Thank you for reading--------