chapter fourteen

(art by minoru_HQ // twt )

Atsumu pulled away after 10/15 seconds, you were left in shock. He kindly smiled at you while blushing.

Atsumu :
GAHHH

Suna tackled Atsumu into the water fountain behind us, Suna was wearing a white shirt. You thought about breaking up their fight but if you were being honest with yourself, you weren't that kind of soft girl, they're grown boys, they can work it out.

You and Osamu sat at the table and just watched from afar. Things got a bit serious when Suna held his head underwater for a few seconds, but they water wasn't deep enough for him to not get out of it.

Atsumu :
ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME

Suna :
precisely

Atsumu flipped Suna onto his back holding back both his hands above his hand on the ground. Suna struggled a bit and decided to headbutt Atsumu, making him back off.

You and Osamu exchanged looks and nodded. You climbed into the fountain with him, he pulled Atsumu away by holding him under his arms, you did the same with Suna who was breathing heavily.

Atsumu :
Do you like her?

Suna :
What?

Atsumu :
I said. Do you like her?

Emiko :
Suna!!

All of your guys' eyes shifted onto a girl who looked about 10, about 4'8ft, she had long shiny black hair, she had green eyes like Suna. She had just come out of the store Suna was sitting in front, holding an ice cream.

Suna jerked his hands away from you and stepped out of the fountain, dripping wet.

Atsumu :
You're a dad?

We all looked at Atsumu for a second, taking in how dumb his question was.

Suna :
She's my sister. I told you, I wasn't following you.

The tall boy kneeled down in front of his sister, reassuring her he's okay.

Emiko :
Who's that?

She pointed at you.

Suna :
Nobody, anymore

Emiko :
She's pretty, do you like her?

You, Atsumu, and Osamu were all still awkwardly standing inside the fountain, staring at the girl.

Suna's back was facing you, so you couldn't see his facial expressions, you were getting ready to have your hopes disappointed.

He nodded yes.

The girl looking at him, then analyzed you, then back at him, she smiled and waved at you. You waved back. She grabbed his hand and they started walking away.

Still standing at the fountain, you al looked at eachother in awkward silence, taking in what had just happened.

Security guard :
You can't be in there !

Why does security hate me so much?

Osamu dropped Atsumu and ran out towards the car, so did you, and a little later Atsumu caught up.

When we reached the car Osamu bitched about getting the car wet, yet they still got in and dropped you off home.

Next morning

He likes me. He LIKES me. ME. HE LIKES ME. Wait what if I misread it and the girl was pointing at someone else? Is that possible? No i'm sure it was me.... but what if?

You paced around your room still trying to take in what had happened. You wanted to look good today, you wore a small skirt with a black long sleeved top, thigh high socks and the same black boots that made you just slightly taller.

When you got to the school you made sure to waste no time. The first place you looked was where you two met, sure enough he was there, leaned against the wall, just like the first time you met him. He smiled when he saw you.

Suna :
I was hoping you'd show, but wait? Where's your boyfriend?

Y/n :
Shut up already

You went up to him, on your tippy toes you caressed his cheek and kiss him, he returned it. When it was over you laid your head on his chest, hugging his waist. He gently held your chin and lifted it so you would make eye contact.

Suna :
But if you ever let another boy kiss you, I just might kill him.

You nervously laughed feeling guilty.

Y/n :
Why did you ignore me for so long?

Suna :
I thought it'd hurt less, but you just made it harder instead

Y/n :
Right... When are you moving back?

Suna :
When summer break starts

Your eyes widened in shock.

Summer break... starts in, 3 weeks??