chapter thirteen

(art by S2HWH1UQ9n4ljYa // twt)

You were in your last class for the day...and you were looking forward to seeing the Miya twins?

The bell rang and you started head walk home, you couldn't find the twins.

Atsumu :
No let me drive

Osamu :
No way you can't even park straight

You heard the two boys bickering in the parking lot of the school, they noticed you too.

Atsumu :
Hey y/n, do you want to go to the mall?

Osamu :
That's like a 30 minute drive

Atsumu :
Oh so what? You don't like driving now?

The twins owned a black convertible. You nodded with an idiotic smile on your face and walked to their car. When putting your bag in the back seat, you acknowledged Suna walking to his car, which just happened to be right next to you. 

Suna :
Sorry

As he squeezed in trying to pass by the tight space (because of Atsumu's shit parking), he placed both his hands on your waist. He didn't look at you and then opened the door to his car and got in.

He pulled out of his parking space looking over his shoulder, one hand on the weel and the other gripping his driving stick. He acted as though he didn't notice you, or maybe he really just... didn't. You gave up trying, you simply sighed and got in the car.

On the way there the roof was down and music was being blasted. You and Atsumu sang while also teasing Osamu about not knowing the words.

Arrived at your destination

Y/n :
Your hair is all messed up let me help

You ruffled through Atsumu's hair while also playing with it slightly, Atsumu obviously enjoyed it.

Osamu :
Stop you look weird

Atsumu's eyes narrowed toward him.

Y/n :
Wait let's go into this store it looks cool

You pointed at a clothing store far away. Atsumu and Osamu looked at eachother and grunted in unison.

Osamu & Atsumu :
Clothes shopping? Lame

Osamu :
Stop.

Atsumu :
No just don't speak when I talk

Osamu :
How am I supposed to when you-

You rolled your eyes at the both of them and started waking ahead.

Atsumu :
Wait, wait up

When inside the store the three of you individually looked around, you stayed with Osamu halfway through and then... Atsumu joined wearing a long brown wig. You couldn't help but laugh.

Y/n :
Do you have any idea how stupid you look

You pulled out your phone and took a picture

Atsumu :
Wait no delete that

Osamu :
Send it to me

You nodded but as you were about to send it Atsumu playfully reached for your phone, you lost your balance and tripped him in the process, Causinf him to fall over you.

Employee:
Excuse me ma'am, MA'AM

After no response he tapped Atsumu's shoulder, making him turn around.

Employee :
Oh um I' m sorry you can't do that her miss

Atsumu's eyes widened while Osamu and I laughed

Atsumu :
NO! NO YOUVE GOT IT ALL WRONG IM NOT A WOMAN

He got up and took the wig off , pointing at the mannequin

Osamu jerked his head towards the door, you nodded and he helped you up. You waited for Atsumu just outside the store sitting on a bench. You pulled out your phone to look at the picture once more, but you noticed a similar figure in the background.

Suna? Nah no way

Atsumu came out looking like he just got done explaining his innocence. The picture was stil zoomed in on your phone, Atsumu's eyes looked down at it for a second and then back up, you didn't think he had noticed.

Osamu :
Can we go get some food?

You all agreed and walked around the food court, Atsumu stopped for a second and started walking towards a table, you and Osamu glanced at eachother and followed him.

Atsumu :
Are you following us?

Sure enough he was talking to Suna. He was laid back in a chair reading some kind of newspaper, hearing Atsumu's voice he looked up and him, put the newspaper down and intertwined his hands and put the on the table.
He smirked just before speaking.

Suna :
I don't know what you're talking about

Atsumu :
Are you some kind of creep following around y/n?

Suna finally looked at you, up and down and cleared his throat while slightly shaking his head.

Suna :
Look here, did I do something wrong? I'm just here waiting for my food like everyone else.

Atsumu :
Oh right, so I suppose you don't mind if I do this right?

He fully turned to you and pushed your hair back, cupping your face he started to lean in closer and closer. Suna had no reaction.

Is this really okay? Do I like Atsumu? Do I embarrass him in front of everyone?

Atsumu's pov :
Oh my god. Oh my god. Why isn't he stopping? Why hasn't he stopped me?

Suna's pov :
Pfft, yeah right, he won't do it.

Your pov :
And just like that. Atsumu's lips kissed yours.

(cliffhanger asf, there's a good chance i'll post the next chapter later today though)