My doll romance

-My Doll Romance- Chapter 1-

-" Mum, what is love?" the voice broke the silent, dark room, it could very well have been the voice of a child.

-" It is...a affection for something or someone, a gentle feeling " the same voice said

-" I don't understand what you mean"

-" Let me show you.."

You could hear how somebody raised arduously from the floor, then the sound of footsteps, which slowly walked from one side of the room to the other. Suddenly you could see a timid light shining from something that appeared to be an opening of some sort. It would make you blind if it hadn't been so dark outside already. A big window were now to be spotted, and you could see a black silhouette of a child seen in the almost dusty moonlight, high up in the sky. The child were holding a doll. It missed it's left arm. When your eyes got ajusted, you could see the child fumbling to slowly open up the window with difficulty, making a creaking noice. A second later, the calm breeze would flow gently inside the room, with a scent of the upcoming night. It seemed like the child were in deep thought, cause it stood there still for a while, not moving an inch. Then after a couple of minutes, you could see how the child raised out its hands with the doll harshly gripped , before holding it an inch out from the window,only its porcelain legs dingling in the ool breeze.  The grip loosened.

" Till we meet again " the child said and dropped the doll.

-

Marlon woke up in a flinch. He had accidently hit his head on the light-switch above his bed were he slept. Not only the hit to the head, but the light made him moan in pain. He pressed his eyelids together by reflex before he switched off the light again. He sat up bothered and squinted out in obscurity in the room. There were dazzles within the cornea and he could barely tell what time it was when he looked at the green lumorous shine of a digital clock near him. Early morning.

At first Marlon thought it were an usual weekday, so he just has he had done the following days before, raised up from his bed, stretched out his body with a big yawn, before suddenly realizing. It were saturday. He sat down on his bed again , tiredly. This had happened before, not track of that day or what time it was. This resulted in coming late for school, you see, he weren't used to this place yet.

Once again Marlon laid down in his bed, avoiding the nightlamp obove his head. He weren't usually this clumsy. Probably only a temporary thing, he hoped.

The reason he'd been so disorderly these days were because of the big movement to a new home, the new house in general made him uncomfortable. You see, the room he were in right now became his own about only an week ago or so, therefore he were absolutely not used to this. If he wanted to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, it were slightly problematic to find the way. The long corridor, or more corecctly 'hall' ,outside his room had a lot of doors and if you were tired there was no way you'd find it that easily. Once,  he tried to turn on the lights in the other end of the corridor but instead stumbled upon the moving-boxes. This would only be a temporarily thing, atleast. At that time his mother woke up from her slumber and came to see what happened. She sighed and and told him to calm down and that is was okay to be nervous when new things he hadn't control over now happened. Marlon didn't really catch what she meant. If there was anyone nervous in the house as of the moment, it wasn't him, it was her.

At the moment Marlons mum had no job, and she messed up things whenever she tried to manage something. Even so she were a pretty stubborn woman, particulary when it involved their money- problems. She refused to pay extra for to get help moving in the furnishing in their new house, she and Marlon had to appoint everything themselves. The worst thing though-  she didn't want to fix the broken cables in the house either. Ridiculous.