This is a breeze!

Beginne am Anfang

Izuku sighed as he walked out of the change room with his hoodie keeping his body warm, the teen walked outside and sat by the door pulling his legs up to his chest and rested his chin on his knees. Izuku sighed as he looked up at the dark sky with a sad look in his green eyes.

"Little child, be not afraid~
Though rain pounds harshly against the glass!
Like an unwanted stranger~
There is no danger!
I am here tonight~
" Izuku softly sang.

Izuku closed his eyes as he softly sang.

"Little child, be not afraid~
Though thunder explodes and lightning flash!
Illuminates your tear-stained face~
I am here tonight~
" Izuku gently raised his voice lulling those who could hear into a gentle piece.

Aizawa walked towards the front entrance and saw, Kota hiding behind a door looking at the door with a blank look. Mandalay walked up next to the tired pro hero and they listened to a gentle voice singing.

"And someday you'll know!
That nature is so~!
The same rain that draws you near me~
Falls on rivers and land!
On forests and sand~!
Makes the beautiful world that you'll see~
In the morning~
" Izuku slowly stopped singing as tears fell from his eyes.

Izuku curled in on himself and silently cried, wishing that he had a normal childhood and a chance to have a normal family. But that is just wishful thinking, Izuku knew that he will never have a chance with a normal childhood.

"I miss you dad..." Izuku whispered softly.

~

When morning came around everyone in class 1-a was dead tired, they were being trained early in the morning while class 1-b was going to start their training later when it wasn't so early. While everyone was dead tired, Izuku was already outside doing his morning stretches. Katsuki looked at his brother and groaned, before joining him as well knowing that they were going to have a long day ahead of them.

"How..." Mina cried out in shock.

Izuku looked at Mina with a look of confusion as he was currently doing a warrior pose.

"Boot camp." Izuku said, before continuing on with his stretches.

Iida saw that Izuku was taking good care of his body and walked up next to him and followed along, Izuku smiled at this. Soon Todoroki joined in then everyone else followed after, when the heroes came out to begin the training they all saw Izuku leading everyone through basic stretched while he was doing a little bit more advance stretches.

"Preparing your body before training is the best way to start the day!" A male said.

Izuku looked up from his warrior stance and smiled before slowly going back to his normal relaxed stance. Soon everyone followed his lead and looked at their teachers waiting for their training to begin.

~

Izuku was in a secluded area dancing while listening to different types of music he had his phone set to switch at random from slow songs to fast paced, country to pop, rock, jazz, techno, rap and punk rock. Some times Metal rock bands will slip into the mix of music, Izuku was working on pushing his body before working on his quirk. To the students Izuku looked lost in his music that he was defenceless, Kota watched Izuku from a hiding spot with a confused look and a frown on his lips. Tiger decided that it was best to attack the teen and to everyone's surprise Izuku was quick to switch from dance to hand to hand combat keeping Tiger away and dancing around the hero with his music blaring in his ears.

Izuku moved to the music, shifting to every beat, gliding around with every shift in the musics tempo. This would throw Tiger off but to Izuku it was his life's blood, he eat sleeps breath music. The teen twirled out of Tiger's way before delivering a sharp and powerful roundhouse kick to his stomach while bringing his other leg up and kicked the hero in the head. Izuku landed on his feet in a perfect stance with his fists raised in a defensive stance.