Chapter 60: Easter

En başından başla

I am shocked by what I see.

"NO YOU LISTEN THE FUCK TO ME!" Rachel angrily steps towards Abuela "I have done nothing but love and care for you daughter in law and granddaughter! Your piece of trash son fucked everything up! My family has been there for your granddaughter! So yes these are your great granddaughters in my belly! I have another adopted daughter at home! But you won't ever see them because fuck you! You're a bitch that deserves no forgiveness or happiness! Go to hell you homophobic cunt!"

"Let's chill you down!" I run over to Rachel and put my hands on her shoulders "You gonna be ok?"

"Y-you've gained weight" I turn and look at my shocked grandma "You were so small when we last talked!"

"When you turned your back on us and sided with the abuser?" Abuela looks away "You know I used to look up to...I wanted to be just like you but..but that change when you chose him over us...when you chose that trash of a son over us"

"I'm his mother" Abuela turns to me with a sad expression "What am I supposed to do?!"

"Punish, discipline, ACT LIKE A MOM!" I turn toward Rachel "Let's get you home princess"

I grab Rachel's bike and bring it to the car. I put it in the back and get into the driver seat. I start it up while Rachel buckles and drive off. Just wanna focus on getting my princess home.

-Time skip-Lucy pov-
I'm sitting in the living room when the door opens. I stand up and see my girlfriends are back. I run over and hug both of them. I am confused though when I see Alma.

"Hello?" My girlfriends turn and I feel both tense "What are you doin here?"

"I followed to apologize" Alma sighs and looks at the ground "I didn't wanna believe I failed as a mother...I didn't wanna believe I was that terrible and my son became abusive...I'm so sorry I didn't believe you two..I'm sorry to you too Rachel"

"Amelia and Beth are gonna do a Easter egg hunt" Rachel walks over to Amelia and picks her up "If you want...you can join us"

"I couldn't" Alma starts to walk back to the door "I just needed to apologize"

"I want you to stay" Maribel steps forward toward Alma "I'd love it if you stayed..only if you'd want to"

"I'd love it to" Santana holds her hand out "Please?"

Alma nods and takes Santana's hand. We all go outback and let the girls go. We laugh as they find eggs and start to eat them. Good thing they are hard plastic.

We helped them find the eggs and brought them in. I think they just enjoyed the multicolored eggs. We get the eggs and girls inside soon after. We help them open the eggs.

Inside of the eggs are little toys for them. Beth and Amelia both got pacifiers. Amelias is a vampire looking one while Beths is a tiger. We laugh as they pop them in. They look adorable.

I put a hand on Rachel's stomach and smile. Soon we will have two more babies. Two more girls to the family. I can't wait!

To be honest though I was...hesitant after the reveal. I mean I'm still gonna love juniper and the other baby. I just wasn't expecting a intersex baby. Not in the least.

I was expecting maybe two girls or a mix or two boys. But now we have two girls and one has a dick. Rachel is going on for a scan soon. I think I might go with.

I know that they are waiting for me to say something. I honestly will love the baby it's just a lot to take in. But I'm still going to love them.

They are going to be my kids and I will love my kids! I feel a hand on my shoulder and look. Brittany gives me a small smile and sits. She must have gotten hear during or after the hunt.

"You ok?" I nod and she raises a eyebrow "You don't have to lie"

"I'm just nervous for the babies future honestly" I sigh then look at Rachel who's zoning in and out "I just don't wanna risk her getting bullied"

"I think they'll be fine" I look at Brittany and smile "Now why don't you get your girl up for a nap? She seems tired"

"Agreed" I jump and see a smiling Santana "She'll be fine in the future Q-ball"

I smile and give her a quick kiss. We take Rachel upstairs and lay her down. After that we head down and talk with everyone. We wake Rachel up for lunch and then we go back to talking.

It's a nice little family gathering. I really enjoyed it and hope we can do it again. Except next time we will have two new babies for the egg hunt.

I really can't wait!