CH 6: Class Representative? Not Happening

Start from the beginning

"EXCUSE ME YOUNG MAN THAT WAS RUDE AND UNCALLED FOR"! The female reporter complained but to no avail. 

Zeraora made his way through the gates slightly grinning to himself, but then out of nowhere his ear twitched as if sensing a potential danger, leaving him puzzled and concerned.

(Time Skip) (Side-note: (Y/N) Zeraora is Student Number 20, between Mineta and Yaoyorozu)

Having seated at his desk getting his notebook and writing utensils preparing for class, Zeraora was met with Bakugo who seemed upset (shocker 😒). 

"Hey Hairball"! Bakugo yelled, with Zeraora giving no response.

"What were you saying to Deku yesterday"!

Again... No response.

"HEY I'M TAKING TO YOU FUR FACE, SO ANSWER ME". The mad bomber demanded, only to be interrupted by Aizawa who walk in.

"Bakugo quit shouting and take your seat." He sighed

"Good morning class. I went over the results of your matches and watched the footage from yesterdays' training". He said pulling out a stack of papers.

"Overall you all did well, but I'd like to point a few things".

"Bakugo, you're talented so don't sulk like a child about your loss".

"Tch, yeah whatever". Bakugo responded rather calmly.

"Midoriya, I see that the only way you won was by breaking your body again".

"Ye-Yes". Midoriya stuttered.

"Try harder, you can't just keep breaking yourself expecting others to save you, and don't give me the excuse that you can't control your power, that response is already getting old".

 Midoriya looks down solemnly.

"However, your power will be very useful once you get a handle on it, so show some urgency got it". Aizawa somewhat complements him.

"Yes sir". Midoriya looks up reassured.

"Finally, Zeraora. You're clearly gifted and you have an excellent handle on you abilities not just your quirk, but I noticed that you basically cleared the trial by yourself, for future reference try exercising more open communication with your teammates alright".

Zeraora nods.

"Now done and over with, let's get on with day. You all will have to make a very pivotal decision". Aizawa states.

"Oh No". The class thought in sync.

"You will have to select your representatives for the class". He finished.

At that moment the class burst out with each student, most notable Kaminari, Kirishima, and Mina demanding that they should vote of themselves.

'In a normal school the duties of a class rep would just mean more work, but in a hero course it's great way to get noticed by other hero agencies by demonstrating that you can lead a group'. Zeraora thought to himself.