Thrak Devron

It's only been a year since the fall of the Republic and the rise of the Empire many excepted the new government with open arms like Thrak Devron, a resent graduate of the Imperial Navel academy on Corascant. He is an intelligent young human male for Corascant with a gift for Navel strategy. He is not afraid to take risks but also smart enough to know when a battle is lost. But he will do what ever it takes to achieve victory in the name of the Empire.

The Imperial academy is a harsh environment there is no  camaraderie amongst students just bitter competition. Many try and sabotage others efforts from pinning crimes on rivals to even murder. These actions are not allowed and punishable by expulsion. However they are secretly encouraged by training officers. Devron has taken part of these actions but only to survive.

When he graduated he was given the rank of Captain and was to immediately captain a ship. This is very rare amongst graduates to be given command right away.

Devron was given command of an Imperial Arquitens-lass light cruiser.

(Again I don't own any images)

Captain Thrak Devron was not a man who demand respect but it was given to him by his crew because he kept it secret to them that he had just graduated was not a veteran officer.

Now aboard his light cruiser the first chapter of his story can begin.......

End of introduction.

AN: this is a little background on the character of Captain Thrak Devron I'll be releasing the first real chapter today. hope you enjoyed the back ground.

If you have any ideas or criticism plz let me know

Peace out ✌️