The house of green

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖒 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖐 𝖜𝖔𝖐𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖚𝖕

You threw on your uniform and grabbed your bag from under a pile of clothes.

Grabbing your keys and wallet you left your house locking it on the way out.

You headed to the shop around the corner. You needed to buy breakfast.....

.....and maybe some more energy drinks.

You almost missed your train, but that was almost every morning

Thinking of Kenma you promised yourself to look out for the volleyball team. Not even talk to them but just yet know their faces.

Many kids your age were laughing and chatting on the train. Some wore the same uniform as you.

'It would be nice to chat to people on the way to school' you thought.

While daydreaming you put in your headphones and turned up the music.

Music was always relaxing for you. Whenever you were stressed or sad you listened to music.

You reached your stop too soon.

It meant it was time for school.

The weight of your bag felt just a bit heavier at the sight of your school.

Even though you went here 5 days a week you could never get used to having to walk through those gates.

They looked over you. So unwelcome.

Thankfully it had stopped raining....for now.

Classes were always the same.

You sat near the back. Only spoke if you were spoken too. Payed attention to the teacher and stayed quiet, out of trouble.

Lunch wasn't fun.

In fact it was horrible.

It made you feel all the more alone.