EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Start from the beginning

"Well." Rica sighed crossing her arms under her chest. "Spider-Man and miles kinda destroyed a building fighting doc ock, Uh, Sam and Bucky are still Sam and Bucky, she-hulk has been very useful to have around along with Kate bishop, and Strange, he's good, still a very sarcastic person, Thor has been trying to get a hold of more poptarts. Rhodey is training the younger members, oh and Morgan is a sweetheart, can you believe she's already 20! And has already done so much for the avengers and this country?"

Elliott smiled softly as he heard Morgan's name, she grew up so well and is living up to her dads legacy. "I believe it, she built her own iron man suit at 9 years old, I can only imagine what she's gonna do in the future." Elliott looked Down at the table, the memories of the avengers, the battle of New York, sakovia, thanos. Then the accords and the fight for the shifters freedom, it's was a lengthy process that was Very painful to fight, but a very necessary thing to get settled as everything is when it comes to fighting people who try to hurt others. "How has it been raising ōkami? Has she tapped into her shifting side yet?"

"How about you ask her?" Wanda giggled as ōkami jumped onto Elliott in wolf form nocking him to the floor.

"Got you grandpa!" Ōkami's bright white fur shined in the sun, her blue eyes piercing Elliott's. "I shifted a few weeks ago!"

The story of how ōkami came into this family was one that reminded Elliott of how he first met rica, but with a slight difference. ōkami was only 4 years old when she lost her parents to a deadly disease that broke out in Toronto, lucky it was contained before it got worse, North, Ruby and Liam who is going to be the next one in charge to represent the shifters once north steps down, made sure that everyone took the right safety procedures and only 100 passed away which still is bad but it's better then thousands.

As for ōkami, she lost her parents to it, but luckily for her, rica and Wanda were looking to adopt a kid at that time, so when North figured out about Wanda and Rica's plan, she introduced the two to ōkami, and immediately they hit it off, despite the loss of her parents ōkami manages to stay happy, but her ptsd kicks in when she's alone, so she's either with Liam and Kate or Morgan when Wanda and Rica need to go on mission as the two are partners and do everything together just like Elliott and Natasha.

"You sure did!" Elliott laughed.

"Carful hunny, don't wanna hurt his old back." A new voice teased from the doorway. The four of them looked up seeing Natasha with a smug grin on her face.

Elliott laughed as he picked himself up as well as picking up ōkami with him. "Wee!" Ōkami laughed as she got picked up.

"Lunch is ready." Natasha smiled as the five walked into the house.

the family walked into the kitchen taking a seat at the dinning table, they all sat in a comfurtble silence as they ate the pasta the Natasha had made. "So, Natasha, Elliott says you two are still doing missions, hows that going for you?" Wanda asked, taking a sip of her water.

"Well, Elliott can get on my nerves but it's not different from when we worked together back in the day, it might even be better." Natasha grinned slightly as she made fun of Elliott.

"Grandma and grandpa are superheroes?" Ōkami questioned,now back in human form, the young girls was just picking up on the concept of her parents and grandparents jobs.

"Yup, and we were good ones at that." Natasha said softly pinching the girls cheek causing her to laugh.

"Can you tell me about it?" Ōkami asked softly, her eyes landing on Elliott.