Baby Chae x reader Pt. 3 (ft.Sana)

3rd person Pov

It is currently 2: 30 am and everyone was sleeping peacefully. I say was because little Chae had woken up and was in need of some food.

"Im coming Chae..." Y/n groaned getting up from the bed. She looked back at Sana who was also on the bed and sweatdropped seeing her sit up with messy hair. "Huh?What?" She mumbled looking around. "Oh..." she muttered coming back to her senses. "Want me to make her a bottle?" She asked. "Yes please,I'll stay here and try to calm her down." Y/n sighed before picking her up and trying to calm her down. "Hey,why are you crying?Calm down tiger,calm down." Y/n mumbled tiredly. Noticing a certain snake at the door she motioned fir her to pass the bottle. "You can go back to sleep now Sana. I'll handle her." Y/n smiled as Sana nodded before tiredly walking towards the bed.  "Alright here." She said placing the nipple in Chae's mouth. She then sat down o  the chair that was right next to the crib and started rocking Chae while humming  (Play the song above) . After a few minutes she noticed Chae had stop sucking the bottle and was now soundly sleeping. She then proceeded to carefully take the bottle out amd rest it on the nearby stand. 'Don't wake up. Don't wake up Don't wake up.' Y/n kept chanting in her head as she slowly got up from the chair and carried Chae over.Not being aware that Sana had started recording her ever since she sat down. After successfully putting her down in the crib Y/n was gonna walk off but stopped when she felt something grip her index finger.

She looked down and saw a still asleep Chae holding onto her finger. She sighed before sitting down in front of the crib. Eventually though,she fell asleep leaving Sana to take as many pictures as she wanted.

*Timeskip \(^>^)/*

It was now 5:00am  the next day and Y/n was the first to wake up. "Huh?" She said raising her head, looking around. After a few seconds she came to her senses and sat up fully. 'Oh,Chae's still asleep...' she thought looking in front of her. She carefully removed her finger and was about to sit up when a peircing pain erupted from her back. 'HOLY CRAP!' She mentally screamed, immediately stopping all movement. 'Oh godJihyo....I shouldn't have slept slouching.' She thought wincing quietly. 'I can't wake Sana up because I might also wake Chae.' She thought. 'And I also can't move....This is gonna be one hell of a day.' She mentally cried. After a few hours Sana started to stir and finally  opened her eyes. 'YES' Y/n mentally cried as she saw Sana sit up and look around before her eyes landed on Y/n. "A-are you ok?" Sana whispered concerned. "My back's killing me" Y/n groaned. "I mean, the way you were sleeping your backs gotta hurt." Sana chuckled quietly. "Stop laughing and get me an ice-pack."Y/n whisper-yelled. "Alright." Sana replied getting up and heading towards the kitchen. Just as she walked out Y/n felt Chae start to wake up. She looked at the crib and saw Chaeyoung looking straight at her. "Oh,hi."Sighed before sticking out her tongue. Chae then started giggling before using the crib bars as to balance as she stood up amd started jumping up and down. "Hi!Hi!Hi!" She kept saying while jumping. "Hello." Y/n replied smiling warmly. "I'm back!Sorry it took so long,Dahyun called and I got distracted.You should have seen how quick I rushed up stairs. I even almost slipped. Darn stai- Oh! Hi Chae's awake!" Sana cut her rambling off once she saw the now baby Chae jumping up. "Anyways here." She continued giving the bag to Y/n who put it on her back. "So,what did she call you for?"Y/n asked as Sana sat downChae was now listening. "Oh,nothing much, she just called to ask how I was doing and show and tell me how both she and Saida were doing.Oh!They went on a boat to a small remote island and they got to go to a waterpark that even had a baby pool with people to supervise the babies if the parents wanted to go somewhere. And- *sniff*" Sana was cut off whem she involenterily sniffed. Y/n sighed opening out her arms out to Sana. "UGH I MISS THEM!" She cried patheticly while hugging Y/n. "Oh come on,you call them three times a day." Y/n deadpanned. "Not enough." Sana muttered sitting up. "ANYWAYS! LETS MAKE SOME CAKE!!!"Sana yelled excitedly running outside. Making Y/n and Chae deadpan.

(I gotta end it here I know it was a bit boring but this is all I could think of for now. I make up a  haoter as I write and sadly I ran out of ideas. If you have any suggestions for part 4 then feel free to say them. Bye~)