Sana x Wifereader

*Y/n's pov*

I was woken up by the warm rays of the Sun,hitting my face. I lazily opened my eyes before they drifted off to the other side of the bed where my beautifil wife was still sleeping. 'How did I get this lucky?'I thought gently turning my body to the side and tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Sana,honey,it's time to wake up."I said softly. "No~five more minutes~"She whined sleepily.

"Come on honey,you have to get up,I want to make breakfast."I chuckled at her childishness. At the sound of my chuckle Sana opened her eyes and stared at me for awhile. I did not find this uncomfortable as this was a daily occurrance. "Do we have to get up? I want to cuddle~"She whined while cutely pouting. "Sana,you have to eat,we can cuddle after you eat."I said. "But-" I cut her off. "Sana,you have to eat."I said sternly causi g her to sigh in defeat. "Fine~.....but my legs hurt from last night."Sana said making me giggle remembering what we did last night.

*Flashback to last night*

"Don't be too rough ok Y/n?."Sana told me as I looked right into her beautiful eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this,Sana?" I asked her. "Yeah,we just have to keep it down so the children would not hear us."Sana said smirking. "Ok,ready?" "Mhm." "GO!" I yelled as we started playing Just dance. "Don't step on it to hard Y/n!"Sana said as she missed a step. "Ack crap!"She whined which made me giggle. We then continued playing until it was 1:00am.

*Flashback end*

"So what do you want for breakfast?" I asked as I got off the bed. Sana then sat up and stretched. "Maybe we should wake up the children and see what they want."Sana suggested. "Alright."I replied. Sana and I have been married for a few years now and 2 years into our marrige we decided we wanted children.So we went to the adoption center and we were originally gonna adopt 2 but we ended up adopting 8.(if you want I can make a chapter on how they ended up adopting 8) We don't mind as they are easy to control......most of the time.

"Oh!Good morning Minari!"I smiled softly as I saw Mina exit the bathroom. "Morning Mama!"She replied smiling. Mina was 4.We adopted children in the age range of 6-1. Tzuyu is the youngest and Nayeon is the oldest. "Did you climb out the crib again?" I heard Sana ask. (I didn't get a bed till I was 5 so i don't know what age you are actually supposed to get a bed.) "Yeah hehe."Mina giggled as I picked her up. "Are the others still asleep?" Sana asked. "Mhm!But I think Tzuyu is up because she was wiggling alot."Mina said.

"Ok.Well what would you like to eat since you woke up first,you get to choose as a reward."I grinned at her. "Um.....Pancakes and Eggs!!"Mina cheered. "Alright my little penguin."I chuckled. "I'll make it,you can go wake up the rest."Sana said. I then headed upstairs towards the older children's room. I opened the door to see them still sleeping. Nayeon was sleeping with one of her arms and feet hanging of the bed and her cover was on the ground and she was snoring. Jeongyeon was on her stomach with her back exposed and drool coming out of her mouth,she was also snoring.

Momo was sleeping with her butt up in the air and she was also snoring with drool coming out of her mouth. And Jihyo was sleeping with her hands on the bed head.She was snoring the loudest. But she was not drooling. I then turned on the light causing them all to groan. "Why are lights on Mama?"Momo muttered while yawning cutely causing me to inwardly squeal. "It's time to get up love."I told them softly. I then looked over at Nayeon who was struggling to get out of bed because of her left leg. You see, she was involved in a car accident when she was a baby causing her left foot to be a little weak.

"Easy does it." I said picking her up and putting her on my hip. "I wanna be picked up too!" Jihyo squealed. "Sure."I said picking her up. "What about me mama?"Momo asked. "Hop on my back!"I grinned as her eyes brightened. "Yay!"She exclaimed climbing on my back. "Wanna come on my back Jeongie?"I asked said girl who was looking away angrily. When I asked her she turned to me with her eyes shining and she nodded and hopped on the other side of my back. "Alright!The y/n express is ready to go!"I said before fast walking outside with the four toddlers laughing and giggling making me smile. When we reached the kitchen Mina was drinking orange juice from her sippy cup. After they sat down I left to wake up the babies. (Dahyun and Chae are 2 while Tzuyu is 1).

I quietly opened the door, only to be met with Tzuyu's eyes scaring me slightly. "Morning Chewy~"I cooed softly walking towards her crib. She kept staring at me until I reached the crib.She then stuck up her hands indicating she wanted to be picked up. "There we go."I said putting her on my hip. "Now,how do we wake up your sisters?"I said. "Oh!Strawberry and Chocolate milk!" I said making them fly up. "Mwilk?"They asked in sync."It is in the kitchen now come on."I said leading them downstairs.

"Oh,you guys came just in time.Breakfast is ready."Sana said. "Go ahead and sit down."I told  Dahyun and Chae who sat on chairs with the help of Sana. "Wanna sit next to Mama?"I asked Chewy as she nodded smiling. "Alrighty then."I said kissing her forehead. I then set up the high chair and put her in it setting some mashed potatoes and butter Sana set up. We then gave each girl their plate and started eating. "Say ah~"I asked Tzuyu. "Ah~" She said opening her mouth. "Is it good?" I asked her to which she nodded her head making me smile brightly.

'Oh how I love mornings.'I thought looking over my family before giving Tzuyu another spoonful.

(This came out longer than expected.Hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to vote and comment!Bye~)