Vlinder take a seat on the couche. " First of all you have to listen to me. When I'm done you can talk okay?" Yes ! " At the end of the fifth class I got a boyfriend. I know you think what were you young. But the school system is diffrent in the netherlands then in America. After the summer we start at our last year in high school. But I was not ready to sleep with him. I told my self to give him my V card after graduation. So the night after we got our diploma I was going to his house. When I came to his room I saw him with 2 girls. He saw me but I run out of his house. He text me and told me how sorry he was. But he had needs. After that I heard that he had slept with other girls when we were together. I was hurt because of that. But also glad i didn;t give my virginaty to him. So when I told you I give you a chance a i mean it. I was going to tell you i was moving to the apartment above the club. But when I walk to my room I heard noises from you room. I knew what was going on. And what you did was a lot more painfull then what my ex boyfriend ever did. So I had to think very hard if I was going to talk to you. I talked with my mother about it. And she told me what she had done. But it was my descion. Normaly I don't give second chances. But there is something about you I want to explore. But first you must know if one of the girls is pregnant with you child. If one of maybe both are pregnant. You must take you responsability for the child. So that mean that there is no chance for us. I'm a strong believer in where it is possible kids must have 2 loving parents. And they must work the best way they can for the child. So if there is a baby on the way. You do everything in your power to be there for the mother and child and let me go. I don't want to come between you and your child. That is not a free card to screw every bunny in the neighberhood. If you f*ck a bunny there is no chance for us. If you can show me you can be faithfull to me for the next 4 weeks and there is no one pregnant you get a chance. Is there a baby on the way or you F*ck a bunny or girl. THere is no chance for us. Got it?" Yes I got it. And I will do everything in my power to prove to you I'm faithfull. Thank you for the talk and I get Why you were so upset. I'm sorry for that. I am really really sorry. " It is okay. You told me your story I told you mine. So we start with a cleanshelf. But I'm going to my grandparents because Ma is worried about me. So I'll show my face and tell her everything is good. Do I see you tonight at the party?" I don't think it is a good idea if i been there tonight. So will you go on a date with me tomorow? " I think that is not a good idea. I'll go on a date with you when no one is pregnant. Because I know If we are going to date the next 4 weeks. And I fall in love with you. And there is one pregnant. My heart is broken. And that is I don't want. So I'm carefull. But when there is no one pregnant. I'm going on a date with you." So basicaly I can not date you, but I also can not fuck anybody? " Yes that is what is say. But it is not my fault you in this mess. You want a second chance. And that is something I never do. But because there is something I want to give you a second chance. But It is on my conditions. If you don't can accept that, tell me now. So I can walk away and look what the future holds for me. But If you accept. I don't look at other men. And don't go on date with anybody. I'm being faithfull to you till we know what is going to happen. So what do you say. Second chance or not? Because if you choose not I'm gone. But when the girls are not pregnant I'm still gone. And you don't have to beg for a other chance. Let me know when you know. You have my number so you can call or text me when you know. For now I'm off to my grandparents. " Ax walkes Vlinder to the door and she get in the car and drive to the compound. 

When she arrive there she sees a couple of new faces. She walks inside but is stopped by a woman. Early 40sWhat are you doing girl you look young please walk away and make something of your life and don't become a clubbunny. " Thank you for your concern, but I'm the club princess, so I can come here whenever i want. " I'm sorry. I thought you were a girl looking for a biker. I heard about you from my husband. You're the girl where he can talk dutch with. " That is me. My name is Vlinder but everyone calls me Princess. " My name is Cora and you already know my husband Johannes. Glad to finaly meet you. I'll let you go. And I hope to talk to you soon. " Nice to meet you to." When I walk inside the clubhouse I see Prez talking to Pops. I walk in silence to pops and hug him from behind. His fist reaction is hilirious.