My boss

*Warning this chapter contains mature content.*

"So, by using this strategy, we can make more profit for our company" she said ending her presentation. i could not take my eyes off her, the way  she talks and moves and uses her hands to makes gestures. I wanna feel those hands on my body.

"Regine! Come to my cabin."she orders.I get out of my imagination and grab my files. I walk behind her, to her cabin. My whole focus is on her ass, while she walks in her black heels.

I close the door behind me.

"You have meeting at 2 o'clock with the board and then you good to go" I state.

" Thank Reg, just keep these files for me please" she asks.

"Sure" I reply.

She sits with her head down on the table, she is tired.

"Hey, Babygirl" I whisper while rubbing her back.

I sit on the corner of the table  and she hugs me tightly. I pat her head and paly with her hair.

" You smell amazing" she says while sniffing me.

It makes me giggle. I kiss her forehead.

" Do you want coffee?" I ask.

"Yes pleaseee" she smiles.

.......

Its 5pm now, time to leave. I knock her cabin's door. "Uhh Lea, lets leave now." I said

" Wait for me in the car, I'll be there" she replies

I go downstairs and sit in her car.(meron sa kanya yung susi,okay.) I wait for her to arrive. I was tired as well after this long day and I fell asleep on her car seat.

I suddenly wake up from my sleep, and look outside. It's too dark, I tap my phone screen to look at the time. I call lea, but she doesnt pick up.
I run upstairs again, the whole office is empty. I open her cabin's dook, I see her sitting in front of the pile of files.

"Baby, its 8pm now what are you doing" I frown

" Oh my god, its too late. I'm sorry" she apologizes.

" Come let's go" I say grabbing her hand. We clear the pile and papers and place them in the shelves and drawers.
As we walk toward the main door, I see that its already locked. " Oh damn! Its locked"

" Try to call the security" she suggests. I take my phone out and call the security people. After a few second of conversation we came to know, that it would take 30 to 45 mins for the person with the keys to reach here.

"We are stuck here, till 9 probably" I said

She sighs and apologises while hugging me. She seems so small and tired. I feel like she is melting in my embrace. I grab her face  and lift her chin to kiss her soft lips.
She place her hand on my nape and deepens  the kiss. I pull her closer and grab her ass. She moans  in response.

" I wanted  to hold you since morning" I whisper

She starts unbuttoning my shirt and kisses each inch of my skin that is revealed. She unzipz my pant and slides hee hand inside.

"Whoa! We are in the office" I say while taking her hand out of my pant.

"So what? I am horny baby" she winks and opens her skirt to reveal her beautiful ass

That's it, I start unbuttoning her silk shirt as I kiss her passionately. We reach to her cabin and I lift her up, to make her sit on it.
I remove her underwear and open her legs wide. Standing between her legs, I grab her neck and lick her boobs. The hard nipple we arousing. I suck her nipplle and she throws her neck to one side. I the advantage and bite her neck softly.

"Uhhh!reg..." She moans

I go down and kiss her legs making mg way to her vagina. I kiss he vaginal lips and sucked her clit.

"Ohh yesssss!" She screamed while grabbing my hair  and pulling me almost inside her. I didn't stop and increased my speed which made her crazy, I grabbed her thights to stop  her from moving. Her body  was moving in a certain rythm and it got me wet. I  slide 2 fingers inside of her while still sucking on her clit.

"Ahhhhhh hmmmmm!!!" She moaned and  grabbed the sides of the table. I used my fingers to fuck her. Her cheeks went red and we both were sweating. Her legs were around my neck, And she  was too hot.
I remove my pants and underwear. I pulled her legs towards me which made her lay on the table.

"Ugh" she sighed while biting her lip.I placed one leg on the table and started rubbing her vagina with mine. Scissoring  between her legs, putting my weight on her body to put pressure in her clit.

Her clit was hard and she was dripping wet. Her moans and her bouncing boobs made me go wild. I was rubbing our vaginas in a circular motion and the pleasure was unreal.
She raised her upper body and hugged me. Our boobs were pressed together and with each hump I would feel her boobs jiggling. I was in heaven.

Her legs started shivering and her grip around me tightened, she was about to cum. I inserted my middle finger in her ass, which made her cum instantly. This beautiful sight made me orgasm as well. We both laid on the table, breathleass. My legs felt numb after this hot session.

I kissed her cheek, "Get dressed the security man would be coming anytime now" I say lifting my body.

"Hmm" she replies with her eyes close, still not over the pleasure of the orgasm.

I pick her clothes up and place them on the table and I dress myself up...

        ----------------End--------------