1A x Goddess!Reader

Im actually starting the black butler book if any of you have requests for it you can put them here so i can work on them later but heres this meanwhile

This is requested by uwureadderr This is going to be kind of a song fic, in which ive never actually wrote a song fic before but here is this! The song is called Lullaby for a princess. 

    Class 1A was being taken on a field trip to learn about the first humans on earth to get quirks. Not many of the students were very exited for this trip, as a lot of them only wanted to train. But other students such as Momo, Iida, Izuku, and surprisingly Aoyama. The sparkling boy was exited to see Goddess. 

    When the students arrived they were all required to follow Aizawa around. They walked through many rooms, none quite impressive. Though Izuku already seemed to know everything about all of the rooms, he was still the most exited. 

    "Hey, sensei whats that room over there?" Tsu said, pointing to a large room, it had a golden statue of a beautiful woman, she wore a long cloak. She had a very elegant stance, as well as her features. 

    Aizawa turned and saw the room the frog girl was pointing to, "Alright that is a quite important room, shall we go there next?" The man questioned to himself. 

    "WHATEVER I JUST WANT TO GET THIS OVER WITH" A angry voice yelled from the back of the room the class was currently standing in. Kirishima quickly shushed the blonde, also known as Bakugou. 

    The class stepped into the room, examining it. Everything in the room was very beautiful, but the class could never take their eyes off the figure that stood in the middle of the room.

    Aizawa began to speak everyone listened interested, in what he had to say "This is the statue of a Goddess who controlled both the sun and the moon." 

    A small rumbling could be heard from behind the statue, the class assumed it was a villian and they all got into stance. Though instead a woman, who looked much like a goddess, emerged from behind the statue. She looked like the statue, everyone had realized this, though one thing that was different was she looked almost ghostly.

    The elegant figure walked around the room, touching different objects and looking at some of the students. Though this was a simple gesture, the way the woman did it seemed almost entrancing. The students of 1A watched her as she walked around the room. She then came back to the statue putting a hand to it gently, and softly smiled. 

    The woman looked out to all of the students who were now relaxed and curious as to what was going on, even Aizawa looked confused  and make no move to attack the woman.

    "Fate has been cruel and order unkindHow can I have sent you away?The blame was my own; the punishment, yoursThe harmony's silent todayBut into the stillness I'll bring you a song. And I will your company keep. Till your tired eyes and my lullabies, Have carried you softly to sleep" The Goddess had started to sing, a subtle image had appeared beside her.

    "Once did a human who shone like the sunLook out on her kingdom and sigh. She smiled and said, 'Surely, there is no human So lovely and so well beloved as I' So great was her reign and so brilliant her glory. That long was the shadow she cast, Which fell dark upon the young sister she loved. And grew only darker as days and nights passed" What had shown appeared to be her on a golden throne, in all of her glory.

    Though on the other side of the throne sat her sister on a different one, not golden but a sterling silver. The girl looked unhappy. The whole class was mesmerized by the image. Iida was in a odd stance, seeming to about cry. Bakugou only stood silently with a blank look on his face, as well as Shoto.  

    "Lullay moon princess, goodnight sister mine. And rest now in moonlight's embraceBear up my lullaby, winds of the earthThrough cloud, and through sky, and through spaceCarry the peace and the coolness of night. And carry my sorrow in kindLuna, you're loved so much more than you knowForgive me for being so blind." The goddess held her hand to her chest, with a pained look on her face. She reached out to the image of her sister but the mirage seemed to disappear to her touch. 

    "The years now before usFearful and unknownI never imaginedI'd face them on my ownMay these thousand winters. Swiftly pass, I prayI love you; I miss youAll these miles away" The woman fell to the ground. Her hair covered her face as she faced the marble floor. Her legs folded in a W shape and her hands delicately touched the ground. 

    She started to fade, leaving behind a faint sun and moon in her place. They rotated around one another. The whole class of 1-A stood, some crying, some silent, and some hung their heads to the ground. But everyone was determined to help her, and learn more about her.

ALRIGHT EWIFIWEOBFAIB this was really fun to write, sorry i didnt include all the lyrics ive been typing for like 20 minutes and im lazy😽😽