King! Denki x Servant!Reader

after i make this ill be answering all requests in my inbox sorry if i havent gotten to you yet! Ill start working on the pending ones in a week or so

   Requested by CallMeMug29

(short again sorry no backstorys or anything i need to get to class)

    Denki was a pretty layed back king. You appreciated that as he never put you hard at work. And sometimes he even crackrd jokes, lightning the mood. He was even, well, attractive? You started to develop feelings for the blonde. Though you knew he would feel the same you still hung on to that feeling.

    As you were scrubbing in the parlor you thought to yourself, that even if he did like you back he might be looked down apon, for liking a meer servent like you.  (idk wtf a parlor is it sounded fancy) As if it was almost on que the blonde walked in.  "Hey,, we need to talk" He sat down on the floor beside you, he didnt seem the same.

    "You shouldnt sit on the floor sir!" You exclaimed.

    "I told you to call me Denki" He laughed.

    Clearing his throat he now held a straight face. "I think,, i have feelings for you"

    Completely straight foward, you sat in shock. He quickly waved his hands around, "Im sorry! You might not feel the same taking the duty of royalty  is a big deal"

    "W- Huh.." You were stunned "No - no i didnt say that i didnt feel the same.

    He laughed and stood up, picking you up with him. "That settles it, the wedding is already scheduled for next month"

    "WHAT?"